• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I tip my glass

Raggs

I tip my glass to those who paved the way. Those who took on the nay sayers and stood up for their rights. The ones who blazed the trail and made it so people like me, when starting to OC, Don't here any negative comments and can basically go anywhere without negative ramifications. To the trail blazers I salute you!

B

Bikenut

I raise a glass of cold Mt. Dew in honor of all open carriers who have braved, are braving, and will brave, all the slings and arrows in defense of the right to bear arms.

DanM

so people like me, when starting to OC, Don't here any negative comments and can basically go anywhere without negative ramifications.

Carry and use recording devices. While the general environment is a lot better than it was a mere few years ago, there will never be a time when you no longer need to record your time spent open carrying in public.

Even recent posts of open carriers being arrested or accosted by rogue officers prove that.

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
Carry and use recording devices. While the general environment is a lot better than it was a mere few years ago, there will never be a time when you no longer need to record your time spent open carrying in public.

Even recent posts of open carriers being arrested or accosted by rogue officers prove that.

I agree. Who has been arrested?

smellslikemichigan

Campaign Veteran
I tip my glass to those who paved the way. Those who took on the nay sayers and stood up for their rights. The ones who blazed the trail and made it so people like me, when starting to OC, Don't here any negative comments and can basically go anywhere without negative ramifications. To the trail blazers I salute you!
please don't tip your glass, you might spill your drink. you may, however, tip your hat or raise your glass without making a mess.