Thread: Michigan Open Carry Seminar, Gander Mountain on 20 Sept.

Michigan Open Carry Seminar, Gander Mountain on 20 Sept.

Michigan Open Carry is having an Open Carry Seminar. Anyone interested in learning more about open carry of a handgun in Michigan is invited to atted this free seminar.

Where: Gander Mountain
    14100 Pardee Road, Taylor, MI
    (734) 287-7420
    Date: Thursday September 20,2012
    Time: 7:00 P.M.
    http://goo.gl/maps/pBDPi"

Hope to see alot of new faces!

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Re: Open Carry Seminar, Gander Mountain

Quote Originally Posted by M1fan1942 View Post
    Michigan Open Carry is having an Open Carry Seminar. Anyone interested in learning more about open carry of a handgun in Michigan is invited to atted this free seminar.

Where: Gander Mountain
    14100 Pardee Road, Taylor, MI
    (734) 287-7420
    Date: Thursday September 20,2012
    Time: 7:00 P.M.
    http://goo.gl/maps/pBDPi"
    YEE - HAW! Us Taylor people loves us some guns talk, taught by smart fellers. That and: mullets, parking tractor-trailer rigs on our front lawn, blue grass music, clog dancing, etc...

Okay, kidding aside every event in this area is always packed. So if you want front row seats I'd get there early.

Giving up civil rights for security is a certain way to lose both!
    Last edited by Glock9mmOldStyle; 08-25-2012 at 11:41 AM.
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Michigan Open Carry Seminar, Gander Mountain on 20 Sept.

Bump
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.