• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

South sound meetup 9/16, Sun, 12 noon

Schlepnier

South sound meetup 10/14, Sun, 12 noon

Ok since our last planning session kind of fell apart for august i am trying this again a bit earlier.

date-16 sept 12012
location- tumwater historica park (just east of the I-5/101 interchange)

777 Simmons Ln SW, Tumwater, WA 98501

time-noon to whenever

they have bar-b-q pits at this location according to my information so if the weather is good i am hopinig for a cookout, if the weather goes bad on us we can always pick a new location and improvise.

I will keep bumbping this topic or it gets stickied so we can stay up to date on it.

Last edited:

DCKilla

The OP address put me right near the airport. Searching for Tumwater Historical Park worked much better. Now, I can see the playground smack right in the middle.:) My kids will be so out of my hair.;)

Last edited:

aa1911

it's a busy month but I will try to make it out, I live in Yelm also so Tumwater is fairly close. :monkey

Munkey Butt

So just out of curiosity, Is this going to be a pot luck style or a bring your own junk deal? Essentially what do i need to bring?

-PJ

Schlepnier

So just out of curiosity, Is this going to be a pot luck style or a bring your own junk deal? Essentially what do i need to bring?

-PJ

I was just about to address that since we are a week out now-

Time for the shopping list-

what i am bringing-
ketchup, mayo, mustard, ice(and 1-2 coolers depending on need) i am also going to pick up some streak cut bacon since it is so wonderfully tasty.

other needs on the list
-utencils/plates/napkins
-lighter fluid
-charcoal
-sides
-dogs & burgers
-buns

I do beleive that m1gunner snagged the big green tub that had a bunch of that stuff in it, need confirmation.

technoweenie i think you brought that super patato salad last time(the works?) we definately need more of that. i am assuming thats a winco thing.

TechnoWeenie

I do believe that m1gunner snagged the big green tub that had a bunch of that stuff in it, need confirmation.

I delegated that responsibility to you. :mad:

I wanted you to keep hold of it since you were organizing the next (this) meet.

I'll have to call bill and grab it from him before next week, unless he wants to bring it down.

Freedom1Man

If it is potluck style I'll make up a batch of something and see if I can make it down there. Might see about bringing another OC friend who does not want to join any forums.