Thread: KYglockster

KYglockster

I tried messaging you but I don't think you read your messages. I am heading to lexington tuesday and I would appreciate that audio file. I believe the last attempt was lost in the mail. As indicated in the messages I am willing to pay the cost to get that information. I would even drive up there if that would be easier for you.

Also, when you and I talked to the Judge Executive, you gave him a printout of the league of cities, 65.870, AGO 97.9 and HB 500. Is that all that you gave him?

Lastly, if anything does come of this, do you want/willing to be part of it or just left alone?

Please get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks.
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.

Activist Member
    I sure would be a part of it if you need me. I did send it but it was returned to me; I thought I sent you a message but you must not have received it, or I might not have even sent it where I have been so tied up with school. I could meet you and give it to you tom. if you would like? I was planning on giving it to you at the little get together at GC but we never had another.
    Last edited by KYGlockster; 08-22-2012 at 11:46 AM.
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.

Pick the time and place and I will be there. You can either message me the information, text it to me or just post it here.
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.

Activist Member
    I am about to go pick my little girl up from Ponderosa elementary school if you would like to meet me somewhere?

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.

I was away from my computer. If you don't mind set a time and place a little in advance.

Activist Member
    That's hard to do with my schedule. What are you doing tomorrow? Let me know a time and I will let you know if I can meet you. I will be at school early in the morning, and then I am going to Carter county Detention Center to speak about a job. I would say somewhere around 4 or 5 would probably work because I will have picked up my oldest and then I am dropping them off at their mammals.
    Last edited by KYGlockster; 08-23-2012 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KYGlockster View Post
    I would say somewhere around 4 or 5 would probably work because I will have picked up my oldest and then I am dropping them off at their mammals.
    Still probably technically correct.

We can meet at the waffle house on 23 around 4:30 if that would be good with you.

If this is not good for you then you can suggest a time/place as my schedule is more flexible than yours.

I will get online before I leave, message me/post if you cannot make it.

Activist Member
    Yea that works for me.

I will be there.

Activist Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 09jisaac View Post
    Still probably technically correct.

We can meet at the waffle house on 23 around 4:30 if that would be good with you.

If this is not good for you then you can suggest a time/place as my schedule is more flexible than yours.

I will get online before I leave, message me/post if you cannot make it.
    HAHA. I hate auto-correct.