• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking for a Glock 23 gen4

FoxFireArms

I was hopping to find someone willing to trade a springfield XD 45. compact for a glock 23 gen4 i would be willign to trade the gun and cash aswell. I have only put 250 rounds through the gun, i like it its just getting to costly to shoot and its a lttle to bug for me to cc. If you or anyone you know of that may be willing to do a trade i would be very interested. Thank you for your time.

FoxFireArms

It would come with a 13 round and 10 round mag, the case, xd holster, blackhawk holser, mad pouch, and mag loader. I also cromed the barrel.

moonie

Forum rules...sorry.

"(10) WE DO NOT ALLOW "FOR SALE/TRADE" OR RAFFLE ADS: We use Google Ads to help cover the expenses of the forum and their rules specifically disallow the sale of firearms, ammo and accessories (including the raffle of such)."

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

How could I have missed this, the forum gets financial support from an anti second amendment company...

CCinMaine

It sucks, but its better then having to pay a subscription fee to use a forum. IMHO.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

moonie

My objection isn't to paying a fee to use the forum, it is supporting an anti second amendment company with anti second amendment policies, so no, not better one bit.