Thread: OKOCA Website

OKOCA Website

The OKOCA website is up and running. http://okoca.org

Just some basic information and a calendar of events, but it's a start for now.
    I am not a lawyer and nothing I say should be accepted as legal advice

Looks good. I was hoping that there would be a Nov. 1 event somewhere in the Tulsa/Broken Arrow area, but now it looks like I will be working out of town that day. If there is, I will be there "in spirit". Carry on.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oklaccer View Post
    Looks good. I was hoping that there would be a Nov. 1 event somewhere in the Tulsa/Broken Arrow area, but now it looks like I will be working out of town that day. If there is, I will be there "in spirit". Carry on.
    Thanks
    Our Tulsa area Regional Coordinator is working on trying to set something up. As soon as we know something for sure, we will get it posted on the calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by hrdware View Post
    Our Tulsa area Regional Coordinator is working on trying to set something up. As soon as we know something for sure, we will get it posted on the calendar.
    Just printed out a membership form from the website. I won't be making the breakfast at Beverly's in OKC. I am working 450 miles away.

OCW
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.(borrowed from RioKid)

This will be such a great day for Oklahoma that I thought about coming to the breakfast and celebrating it with you all. Is it really just from 0000-0100 on November 1? I'm about three hours away, but I'm still thinking about taking a vacation day and coming up if it were a more reasonable time like from 0800-1000.

Quote Originally Posted by C-dub View Post
    This will be such a great day for Oklahoma that I thought about coming to the breakfast and celebrating it with you all. Is it really just from 0000-0100 on November 1? I'm about three hours away, but I'm still thinking about taking a vacation day and coming up if it were a more reasonable time like from 0800-1000.
    The actual time is more like 0000 - whenever people leave. But yes, it is a midnight breakfast, first chance to open carry.

Glad to see the site is up and running. Don't know if its age or what but I just can't get the hang of navigating the facebook page so I gave up. This will be much easier to find stuff on for me.

Michael