• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OKOCA Website

okiephlyer

Looks good. I was hoping that there would be a Nov. 1 event somewhere in the Tulsa/Broken Arrow area, but now it looks like I will be working out of town that day. If there is, I will be there "in spirit". Carry on.
Thanks

hrdware

Looks good. I was hoping that there would be a Nov. 1 event somewhere in the Tulsa/Broken Arrow area, but now it looks like I will be working out of town that day. If there is, I will be there "in spirit". Carry on.
Thanks

Our Tulsa area Regional Coordinator is working on trying to set something up. As soon as we know something for sure, we will get it posted on the calendar.

OldCurlyWolf

Our Tulsa area Regional Coordinator is working on trying to set something up. As soon as we know something for sure, we will get it posted on the calendar.

Just printed out a membership form from the website. I won't be making the breakfast at Beverly's in OKC. I am working 450 miles away.

OCW

C-dub

This will be such a great day for Oklahoma that I thought about coming to the breakfast and celebrating it with you all. Is it really just from 0000-0100 on November 1? I'm about three hours away, but I'm still thinking about taking a vacation day and coming up if it were a more reasonable time like from 0800-1000.

hrdware

This will be such a great day for Oklahoma that I thought about coming to the breakfast and celebrating it with you all. Is it really just from 0000-0100 on November 1? I'm about three hours away, but I'm still thinking about taking a vacation day and coming up if it were a more reasonable time like from 0800-1000.

The actual time is more like 0000 - whenever people leave. But yes, it is a midnight breakfast, first chance to open carry.

mlr

Glad to see the site is up and running. Don't know if its age or what but I just can't get the hang of navigating the facebook page so I gave up. This will be much easier to find stuff on for me.

Michael