• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Interesting...

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Would either of you two worthies care to give a hint at what the contents are about, as opposed to the quality of the item?

Otherwise, these are just two "drive-by" posts.

stay safe.

SFCRetired

No problem, Skid. It's just another conspiracy theorist seeing government boogey-men under the bed. This time it centers around the tragic event in Aurora, Colorado.

The government has, in my lifetime, been blamed for everything from AIDS to dandruff to premature male-pattern baldness. What the gubmint hasn't been blamed for, the UN has. Not that the UN shouldn't be blamed for everything!!:lol:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
But which gooberment minions, violating what, specifically?

I am not going to click the link until someone writes a complete, declarative sentence that gives the 5 Ws.

Until then I shall remain a grumpy curmudgeon pain in your collective sides.

stay safe.

SevenSlugs

It's good to be aware and keep the mind open. Believing everything the media/government tells you would be ludacris. There's always two sides to a story.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: