• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

So I was on the friend or foe website

Px4er

And I read a review for Sea-Tac airport.. Please tell me one of you guys did not try to go past the security checkpoint WHILE still oc'ing..

badkarma

I just noticed it too. Looks like someone might be faking it though.

http://friendorfoe.us/map/

August 1, 2012 7:31 PM
by anonymous
TSA apparently didn't like me trying to open carry through the security gate. I was arrested, my gun was impounded there was no way to avoid being grounded..

retrodad

I just noticed it too. Looks like someone might be faking it though.

http://friendorfoe.us/map/

by anonymous
TSA apparently didn't like me trying to open carry through the security gate. I was arrested, my gun was impounded there was no way to avoid being grounded..

it's a smart-ass troll... he's got a modified quote in there from "Parents Just Don't Understand" [YouTube clip here].

I was arrested, the car was impounded
There was no way for me to avoid being grounded

Don't give it a second thought.

EMNofSeattle

I didn't finger him as a troll, I just thought "what an idiot, that can't be anyone on the forums, they can all cite the law by the numbers without missing a beat"

I've added one review to friendorfoe, the grocery store I used to work at in PO there was a customer who always OC'd and was never harassed, in fact my manager actually told me after he left "by the way, carrying a gun in this state is legal and we respect his right to do so" I hadn't said anything as I didn't care, but one of the managers went out of his way to tell me store policy was to allow OC. so I added that on FOF

G20-IWB24/7

by anonymous

ETA: Whoops! I skipped past Jamfishs post- I said what he said...
I can pretty much guarantee it's a hoax/joke. The author almost directly quoted Will Smith's song "Parents Just Don't Understand" in his story.

(After taking Mom's Porsche for a joyride) "I was arrested, the car was impounded, there wasn't way for me to avoid being grounded..."

Last edited: