Thread: gun groups

gun groups

hey, i am with the VCDL and we will be at the Hillsvile VA handing out stuff for the folks there and since we get a few people from WV. we were wondering if y'all would like to send us some literature to hand out. we believe the more the merrier. just let me know. by PM or on this site
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

On this very forum is an excellent WV gun laws pamphlet in pdf: http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...-Laws-Pamphlet

I don't have any literature for you, but please feel free to mention the WVCDL to any Mountaineers you meet: http://www.wvcdl.org/ There is also a Facebook page and a forum, although the forum doesn't get as much traffic as the FB page.

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by papa bear View Post
    hey, i am with the VCDL and we will be at the Hillsvile VA handing out stuff for the folks there and since we get a few people from WV. we were wondering if y'all would like to send us some literature to hand out. we believe the more the merrier. just let me know. by PM or on this site
    What's the date. I'll pass it along to WVCDL
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

August the 31 to the Sept. 3. if you can come on down. hope to see you
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by papa bear View Post
    August the 31 to the Sept. 3. if you can come on down. hope to see you
    Good luck. I'd love to be a part of things like this but it's so far from my little slice of heaven in the eastern panhandle of WV
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand