Thread: Mama Said Knock You Out!

In My Coffee

Mama Said Knock You Out!

Of course, LL lives in L.A. Not all of us are strong enough to whoop some a$$. I have to say though, the intruder is lucky he robbed an unarmed home.--and not mine.

The 44-year-old rapper struggled with and subdued a suspected burglar early Wednesday morning at his home in the Studio City area, police said. He was not hurt.
    Los Angeles police Sgt. Frank Preciado said Wednesday that police got a 911 call shortly before 1 a.m. from the performer's daughter, who said an intruder was in their home and her father was holding him downstairs.
    "A physical altercation occurred between the suspect and the victim, James Todd Smith, also known professionally as LL Cool J," said Preciado. "My understanding is he just had him in custody with his physical strength."
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 08-22-2012 at 05:15 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...