• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Forum

since9

Campaign Veteran
to all that feel we shouldnt be on the internet because we cant take the crap from others, i ask this...

how many people on OCDO that dish **** out just to troll would do it to a persons face. NONE, Oh wait that would mean consequences and an asswhoopin.

i also find that certain mods on this forum and other forums are selectively biased on what they enforce and what they let slide and do as i say not as i do kind of mentality is a poor way of running the show...

im happy to see our own forum being built as im tired of all the mod god idiots, internet tough guys and just plain stupid trolls.

Sorry, "PFC, but you fit the model of a hidden troll six ways to Sunday, and I'm not talking about a typical troll, but that of a govt' troll trying to wile their way into our ranks.

You're marked, tagged, and done. Off with you now! Nubbie...

OC for ME

Howdy Pard!
And we look forward to having you join our community here.
I don't know much about you other than you being an OC'er, but if you want to see some terrific back country up here, just let me know.
I can show you some of those Jeep trails that are terrific fun.

Just don't ask me to tackle Radical Hill! A friend of mine did that with his rig, and he's got lots of experience 4-wheeling.
He said he'd never do that again, and it was scary for him. With that sort of endorsement, I don't think I'll be trying that anytime soon!

Come on out. There ain't any shortage of stuff to enjoy!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin
Do they have high speed Interwebs in the CO back country? ATT can't even cover my back yard let alone cover any back country.

bomber

Don't know if this is new info or not but I thought I'd make it known at the very least. Not really a fan of people secluding themselves because they don't like what others have to say. So if anyone wants to join in Colorado discussions, most of the CO guys here moved to:

http://opencarrycolorado.com/forums/index.php

Disagreement is what discussions forums are all about. It's about voicing your opinion on a subject. I think people from other places should be able to come in and get educated on a topic. Seems like alot of people on here wanted to take their ball and go home, so they made a new forum. I think that's a stupid choice personally. You may do what you wish with this info, just thought everyone should know.

your avatar is awesome. I watched that fight. It was ******* disgusting.

bomber

I signed up under African AmericanProgeny

approve me so I can join the mutiny!

edit: this stupid (OCDO) forum censored my username, lol

N e g r o Progeny

Last edited: