• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

as i sit here carrying i see a sign at oregon worksource

bwboley

Activist Member
I'm here waiting on someone i brought here because she didn't know where it was, i looked at the table I'm sitting at and read the guidelines for here.
7th down
2012-08-23_15-58-06_145.jpg

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
Can't follow a sign when it doesn't use hyphens correctly. Is there free alcohol in the Center there or is it alcohol-free? Pick me up some free guns if they have buckets of them.

45 Fan

Email the Work Center a copy of Oregon Law, they have no ability to enforce such a regulation.

PDXsoccerguy

kind of similar question....

My employer (corporate job based in PDX) just changed their employee guidelines to say "no weapons even with a permit". They don't have a sign up anywhere, it was buried in the employee handbook that was sent out today. If it's not posted am I still obligated to follow their rule?? I carry everyday to work and just saw this change.

We-the-People

kind of similar question....

My employer (corporate job based in PDX) just changed their employee guidelines to say "no weapons even with a permit". They don't have a sign up anywhere, it was buried in the employee handbook that was sent out today. If it's not posted am I still obligated to follow their rule?? I carry everyday to work and just saw this change.

LEGALLY you are not obligated to abide by their policy. If they find you are carrying though your job could very well be in jeopardy. That's a matter between you and them however and not the police. Of course if they find out and tell you to leave you have to or it would become a criminal matter (trespassing).

45 Fan

LEGALLY you are not obligated to abide by their policy. If they find you are carrying though your job could very well be in jeopardy. That's a matter between you and them however and not the police. Of course if they find out and tell you to leave you have to or it would become a criminal matter (trespassing).

^Reality.

As for the work source center...not a clue...although I bet you can find their phone number if you rummage about online for a few minutes and can give them a jingle when they are open.