Thread: Sunday 8/26/2012 OC walk/dinner Lynchburg and surrounding area

Sunday 8/26/2012 OC walk/dinner Lynchburg and surrounding area

So I said I would and so I am haha. This coming Sunday I plan to take walk (my wife and I) around ????? ?
    wyndhurst why not wyndhurst. We will park close to the traffic circle in wyndhurst and walk from there.

When we or us as a group if you come have had enough of walking we or you or us will go to dinner.
    how does la villa on timerlake road sound I know they are OC friendly.

We will be at/around the traffic circle at 5pm walk for 30 min to an hour and go eat around 6 Im guessing.
    anyone and everyone feel free to join and if you respond here i will call la villa and make arrangements for tables.

All suggestions and input appreciated thanks and see you soon
    Last edited by mbhudson; 08-24-2012 at 03:35 AM.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by mbhudson View Post
    So I said I would and so I am haha
    Is English your primary language?
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

Was looking for humor- guess I failed.

It is difficult to use the conditional tense along with the modern style of inclusive compound nouns. I/you/we may need to let him/her/them know that I/you/we/they might not be amused at the failure to support the attempt.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    It is difficult to use the conditional tense along with the modern style of inclusive compound nouns. I/you/we may need to let him/her/them know that I/you/we/they might not be amused at the failure to support the attempt.

stay safe.
    you sound like my wife (refer to my other thread) hahahaha
    Last edited by mbhudson; 08-25-2012 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mbhudson View Post
    you sound like my wife (refer to my other thread) hahahaha
    Come to some guy's defense and see what you get? And folks wonder how come I'm a curmudgeon.

mbhudson - what did I ever do to you to deserve that?

I hope that when you or they as a group if they come have had enough of walking you or they or all y'all will have an enjoyable dinner.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Come to some guy's defense and see what you get? And folks wonder how come I'm a curmudgeon.

mbhudson - what did I ever do to you to deserve that?

I hope that when you or they as a group if they come have had enough of walking you or they or all y'all will have an enjoyable dinner.

stay safe.
    thanks and its a joke for those that didnt get it

tommorows walk/dinner

so far it looks like me and the wife are all I need to plan for so I wont call the restaurant unless I need to at 5 hope to see you guys there

Founder's Club Member
    mbhudson thanks for the invite, but with such short notice there was no way we could make it. I'm tied up with work and the wifester had other plans. Hope you enjoy your stroll and dinner.

Just got back from our walk/dinner. Had a good time; everything went well. Caught some dirty looks from a guy at the restaurant, but he apparently was not interested in talking!

Founder's Club Member
    The wife and I used to eat at La Villa quite a bit and the owner knew we carried and chatted with us some about it. I never had the first issue there despite going there regularly. I generally don't even consider odd looks since I have no way to know if a person just looks odd or the person is stunned by how handsome I am.

*I think we've eaten there with other OCers and had no issue then either, but I can't recall for sure since we've been all over this town OCing for 5 years with other people doing the exact same.
    Last edited by jmelvin; 08-26-2012 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmelvin View Post
    The wife and I used to eat at La Villa quite a bit and the owner knew we carried and chatted with us some about it. I never had the first issue there despite going there regularly. I generally don't even consider odd looks since I have no way to know if a person just looks odd or the person is stunned by how handsome I am.

*I think we've eaten there with other OCers and had no issue then either, but I can't recall for sure since we've been all over this town OCing for 5 years with other people doing the exact same.
    I typically dont pay looks any min either but he was obviously shocked and bothered by my gun (glock in a blackhawk serpa) It looked as though he was from somewhere other than here maybe a northerner with liberty coming back was my thought he stood out more than I did I think