• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sunday 8/26/2012 OC walk/dinner Lynchburg and surrounding area

mbhudson

So I said I would and so I am haha. This coming Sunday I plan to take walk (my wife and I) around ????? ?
wyndhurst why not wyndhurst. We will park close to the traffic circle in wyndhurst and walk from there.

When we or us as a group if you come have had enough of walking we or you or us will go to dinner.
how does la villa on timerlake road sound I know they are OC friendly.

We will be at/around the traffic circle at 5pm walk for 30 min to an hour and go eat around 6 Im guessing.
anyone and everyone feel free to join and if you respond here i will call la villa and make arrangements for tables.

All suggestions and input appreciated thanks and see you soon

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
It is difficult to use the conditional tense along with the modern style of inclusive compound nouns. I/you/we may need to let him/her/them know that I/you/we/they might not be amused at the failure to support the attempt.

stay safe.

mbhudson

It is difficult to use the conditional tense along with the modern style of inclusive compound nouns. I/you/we may need to let him/her/them know that I/you/we/they might not be amused at the failure to support the attempt.

stay safe.

you sound like my wife (refer to my other thread) hahahaha
:lol:

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
you sound like my wife (refer to my other thread) hahahaha
:lol:

Come to some guy's defense and see what you get? And folks wonder how come I'm a curmudgeon.

mbhudson - what did I ever do to you to deserve that?:p

I hope that when you or they as a group if they come have had enough of walking you or they or all y'all will have an enjoyable dinner.

stay safe.

mbhudson

Come to some guy's defense and see what you get? And folks wonder how come I'm a curmudgeon.

mbhudson - what did I ever do to you to deserve that?:p

I hope that when you or they as a group if they come have had enough of walking you or they or all y'all will have an enjoyable dinner.

stay safe.

thanks and its a joke for those that didnt get it :)

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
mbhudson thanks for the invite, but with such short notice there was no way we could make it. I'm tied up with work and the wifester had other plans. Hope you enjoy your stroll and dinner.

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
The wife and I used to eat at La Villa quite a bit and the owner knew we carried and chatted with us some about it. I never had the first issue there despite going there regularly. I generally don't even consider odd looks since I have no way to know if a person just looks odd or the person is stunned by how handsome I am. :)

*I think we've eaten there with other OCers and had no issue then either, but I can't recall for sure since we've been all over this town OCing for 5 years with other people doing the exact same.

Last edited:

mbhudson

The wife and I used to eat at La Villa quite a bit and the owner knew we carried and chatted with us some about it. I never had the first issue there despite going there regularly. I generally don't even consider odd looks since I have no way to know if a person just looks odd or the person is stunned by how handsome I am. :)

*I think we've eaten there with other OCers and had no issue then either, but I can't recall for sure since we've been all over this town OCing for 5 years with other people doing the exact same.

I typically dont pay looks any min either but he was obviously shocked and bothered by my gun (glock in a blackhawk serpa) It looked as though he was from somewhere other than here maybe a northerner with liberty coming back was my thought he stood out more than I did I think