• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jim Mulliuns (WVCDL) Passed Away

twoskinsonemanns

Yeah it sucks. I didn't know him either but I have a good friend who was a client of his. Also he was doing great things for the 2A cause. I know he was (lead lawyer maybe?) heavily involved in the ongoing suit against Martinsburg, WV for their violation of the WV state preemptive law. He will be missed.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Jim Mullians (Past President, General Council and Legislative Committee of WVCDL) was involved in a transition/change to accommodate his health at the time of his passing. He was a man of honor and the consummate professional in his defense of the RKBA. He will be sorely missed. Rest in peace Jim.

[h=4][/h]

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
My sincere condolences to his family and to WVCDL.

I was not aware that he had recently moved to Virginia, and had no idea he might have had any health problems.

The RKBA/2A community has lost a great man. May we all strive to live up to the potential he thought we have.

stay safe.

ETA: on-line condolences may be sumitted here http://virginiafuneralhomeofgrundy.com/

Last edited:

user

Accomplished Advocate
He leaves a big gap in my world. And now I need a new referral attorney in West Virginia. Anybody know who the good ones are out there?

twoskinsonemanns

What exactly does a referral attorney do?
I know of an excellent pro-RKBA attorney in PA thats near the WV line if that helps.

User does not practice in WV, I believe Jim was the attorney he would refer to people seeking a WV attorney.

Does the attorney you know of practice in WV?

eamelhorn

I havent been on here for a few months, and just saw this, im sorry for his family, and he did a great work for gun rights. he will be missed.

Dieselcrawler

Sad News... RIP Jim

I have not been to this forum in meny months, but was seaking advice after an experiance today. Jim's input, and that of others as well, was what I was hoping for, alas, the input from others will have to do. Thought I did not know him personally, I recall reading lots of posts from Jim, and valued his input due to his knowlage of the legal side of things.

My condolances to his family and friends.

Last edited: