• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Laserlyte TLB-1 Laser Trainer Target

Lord Sega

Before I drop 2-3 hundred on the Laserlyte TLB-1 (to use with my Beretta 92-FS and .22 rifle) I'm looking for input.

I have looked around the 'net for reviews, and the reviews/recommendations are all over the spectrum.

So, if anyone has one of these please let me know what's good or bad and if you would recommend it.
Or, if there is a different brand of dry fire-laser target out there you prefer, let me know the brand & model.
Of course, the range is always preferred, but with job/family & Oregon weather, I'm looking for an inside the home alternative for practice.

I respect the views and experience of OCDO members.
Thanks for any input you have.

griffin

Before I drop 2-3 hundred on the Laserlyte TLB-1 (to use with my Beretta 92-FS and .22 rifle) I'm looking for input.

I have looked around the 'net for reviews, and the reviews/recommendations are all over the spectrum.

So, if anyone has one of these please let me know what's good or bad and if you would recommend it.
Or, if there is a different brand of dry fire-laser target out there you prefer, let me know the brand & model.
Of course, the range is always preferred, but with job/family & Oregon weather, I'm looking for an inside the home alternative for practice.

I respect the views and experience of OCDO members.
Thanks for any input you have.
I just bought one this week. You can get a brand new TLB-1 for $119. I haven't put the batteries in yet, but I'll check back here when I do. :)