• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SIR PLUS SUPPLY is not gun friendly

decklin

And this is his right to do so. His business, his rules!

Sent by Droid

Yep. It is completely his choice. Just like Mary's Pistols in Tacoma. They have a sign in the window that states:

No Sagging Pants.

Never hear anyone complain about that. As stated before, if you don't like it then spend your money somewhere else.

aa1911

yep, give him the 'no guns = no money' card and spend your $$ elsewhere. I think I will send him an email and voice my opinion also.

I have not tried the Cabela's here off exit 111, I-5 yet but Lacey wholesale sports was perfectly fine with OC last couple times I went in there.

As for the Foxhole, the comment 'with all the soldiers shooting up places' makes me want to puke. I'm active duty and feel like my hands are tied with not being allowed to carry on Fort Lewis, OC or CC; to imply that soldiers (or any demographic for that matter) shoots up places is just wrong and completely ignorant.

If anything, any establishment should feel safer with more folks carrying firearms, more firepower against criminals in the event of a robbery or whatever. Putting around through the floor trying on a holster is just a huge lack of training on that guy's part, and should not create a new rule. Hey, someone got a DUI yesterday, let's ban alcohol and cars.