• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Crossbreed holster developer Mark Craighead has passed

REALteach4u

I posted this in the General section as well, but with him being a Missourian I felt the need to post it here as well in the event that some of you don't go to the General section very often.

Mark Craighead, the developer of the Crossbreed holster line has passed. Their Facebook page was updated around 7pm today illustrating that loss.

Friends of Crossbreed, it is with the greatest sadness that we share with you that our extraordinary friend and Founder, Mark Craighead, passed away this afternoon. We will continue his commitment to the values that made his life count and that created the quality products that you count on. He'd want you remember the Cross in Crossbreed. He always did.

He will be greatly missed.

NG19

Thank You for what you stood for. May you rest easy with the knowledge that your spirit will live on in everyone who owns one of your holsters. And may anyone who knew you be comforted in this time of loss.