• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Active Shooter Scenario Video

Firearms Iinstuctor

We know we are winning big when they mention carry a firearm.

Interisting how he shot the frist uniform he saw.

As least now they are say fight instead of bend over and kiss your A$$ good bye.

Will not take long for people to realize fighting with a firearm works better the improvizes weapons.

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
at 00:59 into the video they show that the door has a NO GUNS sign. They just helped show how stupid no gun zones are - because they're not no gun zones, they're come shoot fish in a barrel zones.

hjmoosejaw

I like how around 3:08, the men in that office put that little table in front of the door. It wouldn't have stopped the BG. It would only tell him somebody is in the room. And those people that got out could have put distance between the BG and them. Why hide around the corner of the steps? Hell, run a couple of blocks.

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
Why hide around the corner of the steps? Hell, run a couple of blocks.

i-was-running--large-msg-11535499155.jpg