Thread: Just a quick funny

Just a quick funny

So after concealing all day and feeling typically uncomfortable about it, I finally left the shoot-me-first vest in the truck when me & my wife stopped at the McDonalds in Mukilteo. As I'm walking out, the lady in the front seat of a car by the door gets the wide-eyed "OMG a gun!" look.

A moment later as I'm passing the car, I hear the door locks click.

Struck me as funny. Thought to myself, "yeah, lotta good that's gonna do you lady, had I been an actual bad guy."
    It is very wise to not take a watermelon lightly.

Wife and I were sitting in the car on a cloudy evening. It was rather warm day so the windows were down.
    - Thank gawd we were in a parking lt because a HUGE clap of thunder cracked..... she screamed (like a movie star) ..... then frantically rolled up the window.... Then started to laugh because she realized it would not help. We still poke fun about it from time to time :P
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead47 View Post

A moment later as I'm passing the car, I hear the door locks click.
    Door locks? Are you sure she wasn't just cocking her own gun?
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Quote Originally Posted by amlevin View Post
    Door locks? Are you sure she wasn't just cocking her own gun?
    Ma Deuce????

Quote Originally Posted by Orphan View Post
    Ma Deuce????
    Now that is a funny.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)