• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

State College

armaborealis

Hello,

I am traveling up to State College on a football weekend this fall. I've reviewed PA law and while there is no law forbidding carry on campus, I understand that Penn State asks people to not bring weapons. So obviously I will not OC on campus so as to avoid a trespassing charge.

Any reports or experiences from around town in the State College/Bellefonte area?

Thanks!

lprgcFrank

I live in Bellefonte and worked in State College for 2 years - never had any issues OC'ing. Gamble Mill Inn in Bellefonte is a great restaurant and OC friendly. I'd have dinner there about once a week. I did not OC on campus.
COncealed is concealed.....