Thread: Police shoot 9 innocent people in NYC

Police shoot 9 innocent people in NYC

http://news.yahoo.com/nypd-empire-st...180844387.html

Everyone who was shot near the Empire State building were shot by the police except for the fella the shooter intended to kill. Everyone else was just collateral damage by the NYPD.

Video of the shooting.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/video/76...dtown-shooter/

Activist Member
    You mean you didn't know? In NYC it is okay to shoot innocent people as long as you are wearing a badge. Well, at least that is what dipsh*t Bloomberg believes. If citizens shot that many innocent people in one place we would have had a hundred bills introduced in Congress by now to destroy the 2A, but no bills to disarm the reckless LEOs. American citizens kill 8 times the felons that law enforcement does, and law enforcement kills nearly 8 times the innocent people than citizens. Really makes you wonder what the true intentions are of those who want to disarm the American populace huh?
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.

Re: Police shoot 9 innocent people in NYC

How do you even do that? Worst shooters ever...they should be relieved from their jobs...

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk 2

Activist Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenSlugs View Post
    How do you even do that? Worst shooters ever...they should be relieved from their jobs...

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk 2
    Exactly, and charged with attempted murder and negligence. The entire police force in NYC is nothing but punk as* thugs that knew getting a badge would allow them to do as they please without worry. If I shot that many innocent people I don't think I could ever put a badge back on. They work for the people they shot, and if that doesn't affect them then they are some sad puppies.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.

Quote Originally Posted by KYGlockster View Post
    Exactly, and charged with attempted murder and negligence. The entire police force in NYC is nothing but punk as* thugs that knew getting a badge would allow them to do as they please without worry. If I shot that many innocent people I don't think I could ever put a badge back on. They work for the people they shot, and if that doesn't affect them then they are some sad puppies.
    I wonder what kind of civil suit the victims and put onto the city for being shot.

Activist Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZXguy View Post
    I wonder what kind of civil suit the victims and put onto the city for being shot.
    The city of New York is in a civil suit everyday. I would guess they have hundreds pending at any one time. I like how Bloomberg backs his gangsters that can't shoot for sh*t, but if we did the same in NYC he would have declared a state of emergency and confiscated all REGISTERED firearms in his city! The emphasis on "registered" is because the ones that use guns to harm people (criminals) would be allowed to keep theirs! Why? Because they are criminals, and they don't care if they are supposed to register guns! I am so glad I live in KY! The only registration of firearms in KY is registering to win them from businesses and clubs. Mayor Bloomberg needs to get his head out of his and Sarah Brady's as*, and become an American! This will never happen though, because those that want to disarm us want to enslave us, and that is their only reason for wanting the disarmament of Americans.

Repeat after me - WE WILL ALL BE SAFER WHEN ONLY THE POLICE HAVE GUNS.*

*Just in case it's not obvious, I'm not bashing LEO's. I'm simply illustrating the fallacy of that statement since anti-gunners love to say it.
    America, where freedom* reigns.

*Freedom subject to change depending on jurisdiction and availability. Some freedoms may not be available due to local political expedience or prevailing political correctness. Please check Federal, State, County, City, or any other special district for applicable laws governing the extents of freedoms prior to purchase.

-----------

“What you see is the fringe of the fringe showing up in Hartford today." - Danny Malloy a.k.a. "The Governor" 3/11/2013

Activist Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gutshot View Post
    Sadly, this is what happens when law enforcement officers have free reign to do as they please, and they do so without fear of reprisal or prosecution.