• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Police shoot 9 innocent people in NYC

KYGlockster

Activist Member
You mean you didn't know? In NYC it is okay to shoot innocent people as long as you are wearing a badge. Well, at least that is what dipsh*t Bloomberg believes. If citizens shot that many innocent people in one place we would have had a hundred bills introduced in Congress by now to destroy the 2A, but no bills to disarm the reckless LEOs. American citizens kill 8 times the felons that law enforcement does, and law enforcement kills nearly 8 times the innocent people than citizens. Really makes you wonder what the true intentions are of those who want to disarm the American populace huh?

SevenSlugs

How do you even do that? Worst shooters ever...they should be relieved from their jobs...

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk 2

KYGlockster

Activist Member
How do you even do that? Worst shooters ever...they should be relieved from their jobs...

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk 2

Exactly, and charged with attempted murder and negligence. The entire police force in NYC is nothing but punk as* thugs that knew getting a badge would allow them to do as they please without worry. If I shot that many innocent people I don't think I could ever put a badge back on. They work for the people they shot, and if that doesn't affect them then they are some sad puppies.

ZXguy

Exactly, and charged with attempted murder and negligence. The entire police force in NYC is nothing but punk as* thugs that knew getting a badge would allow them to do as they please without worry. If I shot that many innocent people I don't think I could ever put a badge back on. They work for the people they shot, and if that doesn't affect them then they are some sad puppies.

I wonder what kind of civil suit the victims and put onto the city for being shot.

KYGlockster

Activist Member
I wonder what kind of civil suit the victims and put onto the city for being shot.

The city of New York is in a civil suit everyday. I would guess they have hundreds pending at any one time. I like how Bloomberg backs his gangsters that can't shoot for sh*t, but if we did the same in NYC he would have declared a state of emergency and confiscated all REGISTERED firearms in his city! The emphasis on "registered" is because the ones that use guns to harm people (criminals) would be allowed to keep theirs! Why? Because they are criminals, and they don't care if they are supposed to register guns! I am so glad I live in KY! The only registration of firearms in KY is registering to win them from businesses and clubs. Mayor Bloomberg needs to get his head out of his and Sarah Brady's as*, and become an American! This will never happen though, because those that want to disarm us want to enslave us, and that is their only reason for wanting the disarmament of Americans.

Freiheit417

Repeat after me - WE WILL ALL BE SAFER WHEN ONLY THE POLICE HAVE GUNS.* :lol:

*Just in case it's not obvious, I'm not bashing LEO's. I'm simply illustrating the fallacy of that statement since anti-gunners love to say it.