• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A weather modification to monopoly the food?

katsung47

Drought, A weather modification to monopoly the food?

Quote, "Weather Modification
By lightupbong

This is in my opinion the biggest threat to our planet (other than big government) and the food supply. The Government has developed methods of controlling and manipulating the weather. The agendas of course, we can only speculate, however the ability to control the weather is very much the ability to control the food supply, and precipitation cycle.

The phenomenon as "chemtrails" is the spraying of Aluminum and other heavy metals, to reflect sunlight back, and absorbing moisture in the air to effect precipitation patterns. Now, this is going on right above you, and it's easy to determine the difference between a jet contrail and a chemtrail.

Here is a website that lists U.S. patents for the weather modification.

This stuff is raining down and destroying the soil, altering the pH, and making it impossible for crops to grow. Now, the kicker is, Monsanto has developed strains of seeds that are RESISTANT to these effects. Essentially, they can create a monopoly on food, by forcing you to purchase their aluminum and drought resistant seeds. If you control how much food there is or it's availability, you can dramatically influence whats happening in the country, and the political spectrum, as we become dependent on large corporations for our food supply.

They're destroying the organic farmer.

http://forum.grasscity.com/politics/1096115-weather-modification.html

Lasjayhawk

Can't buy it. We might be able to make a small difference on a local (think county) scale, to alter the weather even in 1 Midwestern state would take more energy than the output of the whole planet. We are just entering another weather pattern like= we were in the 1930's

twoskinsonemanns

I can't buy into the weather control stuff too much. But I'll eat my shorts if the gov hasn't tried. :lol:

since9

Campaign Veteran
This is in my opinion the biggest threat to our planet

The phenomenon as "chemtrails"...

Paranoid psychoticism is a bigger threat to our planet, and I'm speaking as a 20-year USAF aviator with more than 2,500 hours and TS+ security clearances.

The notion of chemtrails is a myth, and NO, I'm part of some governmental conspiracy. I've been all over several large aircraft, certified to fly several of of them, and none of them could or would ever have supported this notion.

Sorry to disappoint you, but get over it. They're contrails, not "chemtrails."

If you want something you can sink your teeth into, skip to Obama's status as a foreign student receiving payments while in college, or his 1981 trip to Pakistan, which could only have been made under an Indonesian or British passport.

What they control is the medias spin on the weather to get us to buy stuff or buy in quantities we wouldn't normally buy.

Bingo! And what a great way to divert your attention from the hand that's holding the ball (real issues).

Last edited:

sharkey

They why waste our time on a treaty were we [the US government] agreed not to use our weather control technology as a weapon against OTHER countries.

Cite please.

And even if you can I'm sure you can also find our treaties promising not to use our space lasers.

sharkey

Page 3 ... enough said.

Now to find the treaties on non-existent space lasers.

Seeing Walking Wolf's post I want to make it's understood that I'm saying this does not exist. The treaty referenced "possibilities" not an actual weapon.

I think that comment was directed at others but just trying to clarify.

since9

Campaign Veteran
Seeing Walking Wolf's post I want to make it's understood that I'm saying this does not exist. The treaty referenced "possibilities" not an actual weapon.

Agreed. Although we have the technology to use ion rockets and ground-based lasers to move a select few asteroids into impacting our Earth, ostensibly to create a nuclear-like winter which would cool the planet.

That's a far cry from a claim that we'd actually do this, much less that we're actually doing this. Not only would the scientific community be in ridiculous uproar (not too keen on keep secrets, either), but downsides, including widespread elimination of biodiversity wouldn't have them in an "uproar." It would have then in a full-scale revolt.

Not gonna happen.

sharkey

Odd coincidence that the rains came to the Midwest just as Obama is getting ready to speak in NC.....odd indeed.

Were you ever tested for schizophrenia as I suggested months back. Again, this is not a personal attack, I'm serious. I'm concerned for your well being.

ETA Oh, wait that was dreamer whatever. My bad.

Last edited:

katsung47

Rush Limbaugh believes.

Rush Limbaugh Says Obama Manipulated Isaac Storm Track To Delay GOP Convention: ‘The Hurricane Center Is … Obama’

By Stephen Lacey on Aug 27, 2012

On his radio show today, Rush Limbaugh suggested that the government manipulated hurricane forecasts in order to force Republicans to cancel a day of their national convention, saying the model “allows them to do it.”

“The hurricane center is the regime; the hurricane center is the Commerce Department. It’s the government. It’s Obama,” said Limbaugh.

In reality, the National Hurricane Center forecast is, roughly, what you get if “you average together the track forecasts from” several models, most of which are done by other organizations, in some cases other countries. Obama would have more luck using his apparently omniscient powers to alter the course of the hurricane itself than somehow trying to rejigger the storm tracks from all these different models, which are publicly available and updated continuously.

http://thinkprogress.org/climate/20...tion-the-hurricane-center-is-obama/?mobile=nc

katsung47

Paranoid psychoticism is a bigger threat to our planet, and I'm speaking as a 20-year USAF aviator with more than 2,500 hours and TS+ security clearances.

The notion of chemtrails is a myth, and NO, I'm part of some governmental conspiracy. I've been all over several large aircraft, certified to fly several of of them, and none of them could or would ever have supported this notion.

Sorry to disappoint you, but get over it. They're contrails, not "chemtrails."

If you want something you can sink your teeth into, skip to Obama's status as a foreign student receiving payments while in college, or his 1981 trip to Pakistan, which could only have been made under an Indonesian or British passport.

Ignorant people or those who disguised as expert is a threat to our planet. I say so even without any experience but by common sense.

China is going to start developing this kind of technique while US has applied it on politics already. They are Katrina and Issac.

China plans further steps to enhance weather modification

English.news.cn 2012-08-31 00:13:46
BEIJING, Aug. 30 (Xinhua) -- China said Thursday it will take more active steps to enhance weather modification, in a bid to better serve agricultural production and disaster relief work.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/china/2012-08/31/c_123653160.htm