• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lizzy's Has Closed. The regularly scheduled meet is canceled

MKEgal

Have Gun - Will Carry said:
See you there tonight!
Anybody else plan on going this week?
I wasn't going to, but I've been informed that I'm expected.
Debating my choice of mode of transport. It's an awful nice day... :cool:

Last edited:
M

McX

I wasn't going to, but I've been informed that I'm expected.
Debating my choice of mode of transport. It's an awful nice day... :cool:

thank you all to everyone who came, it meant a great deal to me to see all of you. and in the cases of men, and women vs food, men and women clearly won.

Last edited:

protias

Reminder, this Friday is another dinner. I unfortunately will not be able to make it.

Have Gun - Will Carry

Reminder, this Friday is another dinner. I unfortunately will not be able to make it.

Sorry to hear that, I like to see all the latest cool electronic toys demonstrated – it’s like being at CES! (you see, being married, I need to live that part of my life vicariously through you…)

Last month the wife and I were the only ones there. Of course, we like having dinner at Lizzy’s, but some like-minded company would be nice too (we haven’t been able to make it to any of the other local events lately.) That single table sure felt lonely after some of the big family-style dinners we’ve had in the past!

Does anyone else plan on going tonight? If so, we can be there around 6:45-7:00. Otherwise, I think I hear HuHot calling our names…

paul@paul-fisher.com

Sorry to hear that, I like to see all the latest cool electronic toys demonstrated – it’s like being at CES! (you see, being married, I need to live that part of my life vicariously through you…)

Last month the wife and I were the only ones there. Of course, we like having dinner at Lizzy’s, but some like-minded company would be nice too (we haven’t been able to make it to any of the other local events lately.) That single table sure felt lonely after some of the big family-style dinners we’ve had in the past!

Does anyone else plan on going tonight? If so, we can be there around 6:45-7:00. Otherwise, I think I hear HuHot calling our names…

Nancy and I will be there.

E6chevron

Had a good time this evening, Paul and Nancy had some great stories about their time in Honduras.

Discussion regarding some of the issues we have with the Concealed and Open Carry laws and rules was held. More thought and research will help us focus on the top priority problems to be resolved.

Have Gun - Will Carry

And there were toys! :D
Might try to find some of those myself.

Under other circumstances I might have considered saying something juvenile, like "simple things for simple minds", but in this case I know better! :lol: (And I agree, they did look like a lot of fun...)

Yes, great conversations taking place, as usual. Sorry we weren't our usual upbeat selves Friday night, but we had a "discussion" before we walked into Lizzy's. Nothing important. I'm sure we'll be in a better place next time we see you guys.