Thread: Gun control debate on kcts 9

Gun control debate on kcts 9

found this tonight while surfing.
    all our friends were there.
    an hour long and well ballanced.
    hope this link will work for you.

http://kcts9.org/public-matters-cr-d...ety-and-rights
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

ďIf ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.Ē

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post

I did a couple of Examiner pieces on this, and one of them really raised eyebrows and blood pressure. The program aired originally back on Aug. 6

http://www.examiner.com/article/publ...g-targets-guns

"How Many Guns are Too Many?"

http://www.examiner.com/article/how-...s-are-too-many

Thanks for bringing this video to the forefront, I enjoyed it.
    • Being prepared is to prepare, this is our responsibility.
    • I am not your Mommy or Daddy and do not sugar coat it but I will tell you simply as how I see it, it is up to you on how you will or will not use it.
    • IANAL, all information I present is for your review, do your own homework.

What a loaded panel.

Only one pro-gun person there. The rest are right destroying libtards.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Dave Ross:
    Thatís exactly right. So, if I show up at a street fair for example, and there are a lot of people openly carrying their firearms, like if I encountered, letís say, a dozen of them as I was going booth to booth.

C.R. Douglas:
    And thatís legal in Washington.

Dave Ross:
    I would probably go home. Because that tells me that there are enough people concerned that something bad is going to happen that maybe I should find a safer street fair.

C.R. Douglas:
    But what if you knew that at the Ballard Street Fair, this year, there was gonna be more than usual concealed weapons carriers.

Dave Ross:
    If, Iím the kind of guy who if I donít see it, it doesnít particularly scare me. Uh, so yes, if one hundred percent of them were carrying concealed weapons and didnít print it on their jackets so I could tell, then I wouldnít be worried.
    This !
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Good post! A must watch!

I found it to be very supportive of fact that it is a persons right to keep and bear arms, legal for people to carry in Washington State and Preemption applied regardless of what the anti's complain about.

Pointing out gun free zones are not safety zones but disarmament zones for the law abiding.
    Mostly from the anti group that was present it will all conjecture of fears they have accumulated over the years for example where it was stated he trusted people with a CPL more then someone open carrying, hmmm most people I know who open carry also have a CPL?

In the scenario presented the prosecutor stated there would be no violation of law if a citizen responded and was in legal possession of the firearm, while later she raised her hand at the end to indicate she felt that more guns means less security is her opinion and as long as she abides by the law there is no issue.

All in all there were more anti unrealistic views then pro gun but that is the world we generally live in, especially when it comes to news programs concerning firearms.
    • Being prepared is to prepare, this is our responsibility.
    • I am not your Mommy or Daddy and do not sugar coat it but I will tell you simply as how I see it, it is up to you on how you will or will not use it.
    • IANAL, all information I present is for your review, do your own homework.

Very Good Post

Thanks, I enjoyed that.

Good video

Thanks for posting that Bob it brought out some realy valid points against the antis. especialy when " Fakeatelli wouldn't answer the question(would you thank him for saving your and your families life} if allen stopped the shooter in the senario. And the ass wouldn't even thank him.
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

I actually liked the program. I mean I'm sure C.R. may sympathize slightly more with the anti's, but he seemed fair in the program, I mean everybody got grilled.

My favorite part was the Facitelli (I know I spelled it wrong) claimed that "this never happens" in reference to gun owners stopping mass shootings. I think there was community college in Virginia in which an armed student stopped a rampage, and of course the Appalachia school of law shooting. I mean he said "this has NEVER happened" which shows just how misinformed he is, I wish Gottlieb had pointed that out right away.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Thanks for posting.
    I carry a Para Ordance 1911 .45 ACP.

Gun control debate on kcts 9

Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    I actually liked the program. I mean I'm sure C.R. may sympathize slightly more with the anti's, but he seemed fair in the program, I mean everybody got grilled.

My favorite part was the Facitelli (I know I spelled it wrong) claimed that "this never happens" in reference to gun owners stopping mass shootings. I think there was community college in Virginia in which an armed student stopped a rampage, and of course the Appalachia school of law shooting. I mean he said "this has NEVER happened" which shows just how misinformed he is, I wish Gottlieb had pointed that out right away.
    It happened in a college in Idaho. Students went out to get their rifles from the rack in their truck to stop the bad guy.
    Guns don't kill people, bullets do!