Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris Christie, The Republican Darling, and His Tax Future?

Chris Christie, The Republican Darling, and His Tax Future?

I think it interesting that Chris Christie is one of the top Republicans for 2016 (if President Obama wins), and he is making statements like this:

"Here's the good news: I don't have enough money to send to tax havens, so I never had to confront that issue," Christie said. "I hope someday to have enough money to go to tax havens, but I don't now." http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/c...133830595.html
    So, Christie is for evading paying taxes? We have a national debt that was ran-up, regardless by whom, and what he is in support of is not owning up to debt incurred? Just thought it was an interesting statement that he had made.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 08-28-2012 at 02:53 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Why is it all the flippin liberals are so interested in Republican's taxes; but didn't say a word about proven Democrat tax cheats like Sec of the Treasury Timmy "Turbo Tax" Geithner or head of the congressional tax writing sub-committee Charley "The Hammock" Rangel????

Can you say "UTTER HYPOCRISY"???? I knew you could!

Quote Originally Posted by F350 View Post
    Why is it all the flippin liberals are so interested in Republican's taxes; but didn't say a word about proven Democrat tax cheats like Sec of the Treasury Timmy "Turbo Tax" Geithner or head of the congressional tax writing sub-committee Charley "The Hammock" Rangel????

It is hypocrisy, if that's the case.

What still remains is the statement Christie made.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

He said he hopes one day he will have enough money to go to tax havens. He never said he wanted to use tax havens.

Those individuals F350 mentioned have been caught evading taxes. Who is in the worst position here?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    He said he hopes one day he will have enough money to go to tax havens. He never said he wanted to use tax havens.

Those individuals F350 mentioned have been caught evading taxes. Who is in the worst position here?
    I get it. So, if I state that someday I hope to get enough courage to rob a bank, it's not as bad as the person who actually did it.--I agree.

I wasn't aware anyone actually took Christie seriously enough to care about the crap he spews...

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPackingMomma View Post
    I wasn't aware anyone actually took Christie seriously enough to care about the crap he spews...
    Apparently he was 'tapped' to run in 2012, but declined. Apparently he has his sights set on 2016, since Romney isn't going to win this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    You are really desperate.
    I knew you wouldn't be able to help yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    I cheat on my taxes all the time
    Remind me to never play chess with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    I get it. So, if I state that someday I hope to get enough courage to rob a bank, it's not as bad as the person who actually did it.--I agree.
    You are correct!
    But if you are not! Obama is yet quilty of another crime.
    Iím proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

Democrat tax cheats like Sec of the Treasury Timmy "Turbo Tax" Geithner
    So, uh, clearly you aren't aware that Tim Geithner was Bush2's darling before he was Obama's darling. Just like Ben Bernanke. Just like Bob Gates.

Hey Beretta92FSLady, is that you showing the tattoo in the picture on the left? These old eyes can't make out what the tattoo is. Anyway, it beats the hell out of pics of you know who.
    watch your top knot !

Quote Originally Posted by hjmoosejaw View Post
    Hey Beretta92FSLady, is that you showing the tattoo in the picture on the left? These old eyes can't make out what the tattoo is. Anyway, it beats the hell out of pics of you know who.
    Yes, it is me. You don't like my NoBama avatars?

Banned
    Clearly a bad joke ... but his anti-gun stance is well known. He's half democrat - half republican...

And its New Jersey .. have ya been there? Nuff said.

Yes, it is me. You don't like my NoBama avatars?

Ughhhhhhhhhh, no. This one is a lot better. Kinda mysterious looking. What is the tattoo?
    watch your top knot !

Who robbed a bank? Can we get some sources on the above?

Quote Originally Posted by hjmoosejaw View Post
    Ughhhhhhhhhh, no. This one is a lot better. Kinda mysterious looking. What is the tattoo?
    It is a skull-heart.

Given this week's rule changes at the RNC faux-vention, it doesn't matter what Republican voters and party members want. The party officials can ignore them and install whoever they wish.

Founder's Club Member

The error is to fall into Beretta's Dem-vs-Republican argument in the first place. It just plays into her hands, after she has already fallen into the Democan/Republicrat trap.

Divide and conquer. Oldest trick in the political book. Create sides, then set them to bickering between each other so they won't unite for liberty for everybody. Then the Republicrats and Democans can each offer "solutions" while stoking the fire against the other side's "solutions".

As Judge Andrew Napolitano so eloquently put it, the Republicans and Democrats are just two wings of the same bird of prey. They're just two wings of the Government Party. It doesn't matter which holds power--the debt goes up, regulations increase, and freedom contracts. Both parties have had plenty of opportunity to turn things around over the last 45 years. Nothing. Just business-as-usual. Neither party is really interested in the people of this country. They're in it for themselves. For power and money.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Jealousy!

Quote Originally Posted by KBCraig View Post
    Given this week's rule changes at the RNC faux-vention, it doesn't matter what Republican voters and party members want. The party officials can ignore them and install whoever they wish.
    Ohhhh Please~~Romney won the primary votes and states by a considerable larger margin than Ron Paul. The republican party members rightfully attempted to put a stop to the drama. Everybody with common sense knows that a small portion of Paulbots are attempting revenge by throwing tantrums. Google "crazy Ron Paul supporters" and there are OVER half a million hits. Blog after blog citizens on both the right and left think Ron Paul supporters have gone over the deep end.

The shame is this is probably the end for the Libertarian party. No moderate republican or democrat wants ANY association with them or Ron Paul now. And independents who prefer less drama in a party, are not going near the libertarians. Almost every single blog or forum are making fun of him. Congrats folks.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH I CAN'T HEAR YOU

REPUBLICANS ARE PERFECT AND FLAWLESS. REPUBLICANS ARE PERFECT AND FLAWLESS. REPUBLICANS ARE PERFECT AND FLAWLESS. REPUBLICANS ARE PERFECT AND FLAWLESS.
    Translated that for you~

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Ohhhh Please~~Romney won the primary votes and states by a considerable larger margin than Ron Paul. The republican party members rightfully attempted to put a stop to the drama. Everybody with common sense knows that a small portion of Paulbots are attempting revenge by throwing tantrums. Google "crazy Ron Paul supporters" and there are OVER half a million hits. Blog after blog citizens on both the right and left think Ron Paul supporters have gone over the deep end.

The shame is this is probably the end for the Libertarian party. No moderate republican or democrat wants ANY association with them or Ron Paul now. And independents who prefer less drama in a party, are not going near the libertarians. Almost every single blog or forum are making fun of him. Congrats folks.
    Y'know, I'm pretty sure if I google "Rabid raccoons" or "man eating sharks", I'm going to get the results I ask for. You search for a specific group of people to validate your feelings, and act as if that's the entire political spectrum agreeing. Goodness, are you a RINO?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    Translated that for you~
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPackingMomma View Post
    Y'know, I'm pretty sure if I google "Rabid raccoons" or "man eating sharks", I'm going to get the results I ask for. You search for a specific group of people to validate your feelings, and act as if that's the entire political spectrum agreeing. Goodness, are you a RINO?

LOL
    The results from rabid raccoons is only 165,000 hits, one third of the hits for crazy Ron Paul supporters. Thanks

Eloquent

I read your initial thread. You have explained yourself brilliantly, cogently, and as usual, you are right on the money. We need more people like you to make sure statements like the one you quote never go unnoticed. We should put Christie in jail for the rest of his life and confiscate all his wealth. Oh, I forgot. How many jobs would that create? As they say in NJ, OOFFAAHH!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast