• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chris Christie, The Republican Darling, and His Tax Future?

Beretta92FSLady

I think it interesting that Chris Christie is one of the top Republicans for 2016 (if President Obama wins), and he is making statements like this:

"Here's the good news: I don't have enough money to send to tax havens, so I never had to confront that issue," Christie said. "I hope someday to have enough money to go to tax havens, but I don't now." http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/christie-romney-rnc-tax-haven-133830595.html

So, Christie is for evading paying taxes? We have a national debt that was ran-up, regardless by whom, and what he is in support of is not owning up to debt incurred? Just thought it was an interesting statement that he had made.

Last edited:

F350

Why is it all the flippin liberals are so interested in Republican's taxes; but didn't say a word about proven Democrat tax cheats like Sec of the Treasury Timmy "Turbo Tax" Geithner or head of the congressional tax writing sub-committee Charley "The Hammock" Rangel????

Can you say "UTTER HYPOCRISY"???? I knew you could!

Beretta92FSLady

Why is it all the flippin liberals are so interested in Republican's taxes; but didn't say a word about proven Democrat tax cheats like Sec of the Treasury Timmy "Turbo Tax" Geithner or head of the congressional tax writing sub-committee Charley "The Hammock" Rangel????

Can you say "UTTER HYPOCRISY"???? I knew you could!

It is hypocrisy, if that's the case.

What still remains is the statement Christie made.

Jack House

He said he hopes one day he will have enough money to go to tax havens. He never said he wanted to use tax havens.

Those individuals F350 mentioned have been caught evading taxes. Who is in the worst position here? :rolleyes:

Beretta92FSLady

He said he hopes one day he will have enough money to go to tax havens. He never said he wanted to use tax havens.

Those individuals F350 mentioned have been caught evading taxes. Who is in the worst position here? :rolleyes:

I get it. So, if I state that someday I hope to get enough courage to rob a bank, it's not as bad as the person who actually did it.--I agree.

Ca Patriot

I think it interesting that Chris Christie is one of the top Republicans for 2016 (if President Obama wins), and he is making statements like this:

So, Christie is for evading paying taxes? We have a national debt that was ran-up, regardless by whom, and what he is in support of is not owning up to debt incurred? Just thought it was an interesting statement that he had made.

You are really desperate.

jbone

I get it. So, if I state that someday I hope to get enough courage to rob a bank, it's not as bad as the person who actually did it.--I agree.

You are correct!
But if you are not! Obama is yet quilty of another crime.

hjmoosejaw

Hey Beretta92FSLady, is that you showing the tattoo in the picture on the left? These old eyes can't make out what the tattoo is. Anyway, it beats the hell out of pics of you know who.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Clearly a bad joke ... but his anti-gun stance is well known. He's half democrat - half republican...

And its New Jersey .. have ya been there? Nuff said.