• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

DOI, FP, AFP, The Constition, AOC...I Challenge You!

sudden valley gunner

Those specific offenses are an eye-opener. Obama's efforts, particularly with his impressive (puke) list of Constitution and Congressional-defying Executive Orders make some similar inroads as the offenses detailed in our Declaration of Independence, yet they pale on comparison to the widespread and nearly total misgovernance of the crown as listed therein.

Wait until term two. As Doc said in Back to the Future, "You're going to see some serious s***."

Au, contraire! I think it would be exceedingly difficult to argue to the contrary. Just wait, though - elect him again, and see for yourselves just how much worse things will get.

Yes Obama bad, Bush was just as bad in his unconstitutional signings etc. What evidence you have Romeney will be better? His record as Governor doesn't support this, his comments don't support this.

Vote independent.

Beretta92FSLady

Cracking The Ol Book Open...

[Federal Government] can place the militia under one plan of discipline, and, by putting their officers in a proper line of subordination to the Chief Magistrate, will, as it were, consolidate them into one corps, and thereby render them more efficient than if divided into thirteen or into three or four distinct independent companies. Federalist #4

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State... Second Amendment

The Federal Government does regulate it's Militia well.

beebobby

Ambiguity about who regulates the milita of a particular faction could give rise to militia vs. militia.

Lasjayhawk

Not me. I'm a beer drinking, shotgun shooting, V8 driving, Biker chick chasing, , ,,, ,, ,

OH MY GOD, I'm Joe Biden! :banana: