• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dayton PD Positive Encounter

pfries

Props to your misses
Other than the LEO trying to discourage her OC because she has concealed permit kudos to him as well.

Chris 45LC

Both your wife and officer handled that excellent. Well done! All LEOs across Ohio and the US should be that understanding and knowledgeable of ccw and oc.

CornfedinOhio

Great job recording. Let's hope these videos make it to more LEO. They are getting better at following the law. Next step is skipping the lectures.
Way to step up and know the law!

Baked on Grease

I hear that "it's more a tactical advantage to CC" argument too much... The problem is that I never get a response back from the person after I rebuff all their points on it...

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

92fan

This made my day but.....

It seems there is a person who drives by the bus stop who doesn't appreciate my wife open carrying waiting for our daughter. So they call Dayton PD. I would like to commend the officer who handled this call, they were very friendly and professional. Please watch the video of the encounter at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD2oOV4jU_g&feature=plcp

This made my day but one question, where did you meet your wife ? I would like to go there and see if anymore are left. Bud, you have it made. When you hit your nees to thank our creator for another day, remember to thank him for your wife.