Thread: Noob in WV Checking In

Noob in WV Checking In

Hello everyone. I am new to the board, but not quite so new to carrying. I applied for my CCW a few days after my 21st birthday and received it a few weeks later. That was a little over a year ago. In that time, no bad experiences to talk about (thankfully), but I joined to get another perspective on carrying. I've never actually OC'ed, but I enjoy learning about how others accomplish it. I just wanted to give a little bit of an intro before jumping into things here.

Welcome aboard!

I and others here often OC on a daily basis in WV.

What part of the state do you live in?
    "Let your gun be your constant companion during your walks" ~Thomas Jefferson

Thanks! I'm in Morgantown. I very rarely leave my house without my Bersa .45.

Ahh okay.
    I actually work in Morgantown and have OC'ed there a lot. Never had any problems.
    "Let your gun be your constant companion during your walks" ~Thomas Jefferson

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    Welcome! Like Sig says there are a few of us on here the OC daily. We've got a thread going for people to occasionally post their every day, normal OC ventures.
    Good to have you!
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand