Thread: MSNBC cuts every speech made by a minority from RNC speech coverage

MSNBC cuts every speech made by a minority from RNC speech coverage

Article.

Not to worry, though, as I'm collecting them here, on RYOC. Enjoy!
    Last edited by since9; 08-29-2012 at 04:17 AM.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    why are secular liberals in america so similiar to communists ?
    Good question. Maybe some hear can shed some light. Oh I know, because they are close to being the same in sooooooo many ways.

Both have made the state their religion, to the point that they can't stand to here any other point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by ldsgeek View Post
    Both have made the state their religion, to the point that they can't stand to here any other point of view.
    If that's the case, then they are protected under the First Amendment, just like all other religions, right?--I say: Yes. Thanks for the help.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

I'm a Black liberal and with the exception of self-avowed White supremacists, leftists are the biggest racists I've ever encountered.

You only need to watch what happens when somebody Black refuses to support repressive gun controls when a White leftist ORDERS him to. No racial slur or threat is off the table.
    --- Gun control: The theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    I'm a Black liberal and with the exception of self-avowed White supremacists, leftists are the biggest racists I've ever encountered.

You only need to watch what happens when somebody Black refuses to support repressive gun controls when a White leftist ORDERS him to. No racial slur or threat is off the table.
    You are not alone, Fuller was trashed for daring to say black folks shouldn't rely on others or to be self reliant. Many liberals don't like self sufficient , billionaires who happen to have dark skin, that just doesn't fit their mold of where black folks should be in this country without their handouts.

I remember a local reporter trying to admonish Cosby because his Huxtable show was unrealistic, he put her in her place in classic well worded Cosby manner. Showing how dumb she was and racist (she was black too).

I am more of a classical liberal myself, feel the modern progressive psuedo right and psuedo left are really just twigs of the same branch.
    Last edited by sudden valley gunner; 09-01-2012 at 06:41 PM.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Because liberals adopted the communist manifest decades ago. Major portions are now clearly reflect in the Democrat Republican Party's platform.

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    I am more of a classical liberal myself, feel the modern progressive psuedo right and psuedo left are really just twigs of the same branch.
    Modern progressiveness has exceedingly little to do with classical liberalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    If that's the case, then they are protected under the First Amendment, just like all other religions, right?
    No. Political parties are not protected under the First Amendment as a "religion." They're free to say their piece. We're free to tell them they're full of horsehocky.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

MSNBC cuts every speech made by a minority from RNC speech coverage

MSNBC is obviously racist.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    Modern progressiveness has exceedingly little to do with classical liberalism.
    Duh.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)