• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MSNBC cuts every speech made by a minority from RNC speech coverage

Beretta92FSLady

Both have made the state their religion, to the point that they can't stand to here any other point of view.

If that's the case, then they are protected under the First Amendment, just like all other religions, right?--I say: Yes. Thanks for the help.

Deanimator

I'm a Black liberal and with the exception of self-avowed White supremacists, leftists are the biggest racists I've ever encountered.

You only need to watch what happens when somebody Black refuses to support repressive gun controls when a White leftist ORDERS him to. No racial slur or threat is off the table.

sudden valley gunner

I'm a Black liberal and with the exception of self-avowed White supremacists, leftists are the biggest racists I've ever encountered.

You only need to watch what happens when somebody Black refuses to support repressive gun controls when a White leftist ORDERS him to. No racial slur or threat is off the table.

You are not alone, Fuller was trashed for daring to say black folks shouldn't rely on others or to be self reliant. Many liberals don't like self sufficient , billionaires who happen to have dark skin, that just doesn't fit their mold of where black folks should be in this country without their handouts.

I remember a local reporter trying to admonish Cosby because his Huxtable show was unrealistic, he put her in her place in classic well worded Cosby manner. Showing how dumb she was and racist (she was black too).

I am more of a classical liberal myself, feel the modern progressive psuedo right and psuedo left are really just twigs of the same branch.

Last edited:

since9

Campaign Veteran
why are secular liberals in america so similiar to communists ?

Because liberals adopted the communist manifest decades ago. Major portions are now clearly reflect in the Democrat Republican Party's platform.

I am more of a classical liberal myself, feel the modern progressive psuedo right and psuedo left are really just twigs of the same branch.

Modern progressiveness has exceedingly little to do with classical liberalism.

If that's the case, then they are protected under the First Amendment, just like all other religions, right?

No. Political parties are not protected under the First Amendment as a "religion." They're free to say their piece. We're free to tell them they're full of horsehocky.