• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

East Sound OC Coffee - Bothell - 9/1 @ 10AM

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
I missed last months meet as I was out of town. Looking forward to this one.

This event is only minutes from I-5, WA-522, I-405 and centrally located in the region.

Its time again for the East Sound Open Carry Coffee event.

Event Details
Date: 9/1/2012 (This Saturday)
Time: 10:00AM

The Lyons Den
Address: 10415 Beardslee Boulevard, Bothell, WA 98011
Phone: (425) 398-9792 ‎
Google Map: http://g.co/maps/2kj4n

Hope to see you there!

07Altima

ill be there with wife, and kids :)

we will be there cant wait :) hoping this month is a good month

badkarma

Such a great turn out today. I think there was 10 or 11. I even got a one of a kind art drawing from 07Altima's daughter. Will you be changing your screen name to 12Jeep soon?

07Altima

Name change ? rofl

dont think I can change it :D lol I'm okay with it loved that car, and lost it to a drunk driver. I had other forum names of the same name at other times it just seemed easy to remember, and the ones I tried first were either taken, or not available. So no complaints here, besides that will confuse any non traffic cop on here that sees it rofl I think the look on their face would be one of WTH :D besides they cant claim I am some psycho because of my name :D so that is also a plus.

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
It was great seeing everyone yesterday. We had a record turn out, I counted 12 OCers at one point during the meet. We also had some kids and wives. Another record, 3 OC women at this one.

It was a nice surprise to see gogo come up from down south. Already looking forward to the next one.