• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Old Navy is anti!

backenj

I was just at Old Navy with the family OCing and was asked to remove my weapon because some guests commented about it. It's also against company policy. The store manager is the one who approached me about it. I just left. I do have audio I will try to put up later. Right now we are at Red Robin getting dinner. No probloms here. Old Navy is owned by Gap fyi.

CCinMaine

My girl drags me there all the time and I've never had any issues at the one we go to. That sucks though. Send corporate an email yet?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
I too have never had a problem at Old Navy. Sounds more like a rogue manager to me. I second the recommendation to contact corporate.

backenj

I called corporate right after I left the store. They also told me it was company policy. I have that recording too. Still out to eat but I'll try to get it on soon.

backenj

So apparently my phone didn't record the call I made to corporate. :( The lady did tell my that it is corporate policy to not allow fire arms on company property, except LEO.

Jack House

I'd offer to boycott Old Navy, but that'd be a bit difficult since I'm already boycotting them for height discrimination.
eusa_snooty.gif

CCinMaine

Your 9 year old daughter OCs?

Lol. I only go there cause the gf loves the place. And I'll keep carrying until they kick me out or they properly post the place.

Maybe I should start doing the obvious hip thrusts and be totally taticool until I get kicked out. Then I have an excuse to stay in the car next time she wants to go. Haha.

WalkingWolf

Lol. I only go there cause the gf loves the place. And I'll keep carrying until they kick me out or they properly post the place.

Maybe I should start doing the obvious hip thrusts and be totally taticool until I get kicked out. Then I have an excuse to stay in the car next time she wants to go. Haha.

They probably sell polo shirts, dockers pants, and maybe tacticool boots. That with a high and tight haircut you will probably not be bothered.

OldCurlyWolf

I was just at Old Navy with the family OCing and was asked to remove my weapon because some guests commented about it. It's also against company policy. The store manager is the one who approached me about it. I just left. I do have audio I will try to put up later. Right now we are at Red Robin getting dinner. No probloms here. Old Navy is owned by Gap fyi.

Last I checked Red Robin is Anti also. You might want to rethink your choice of eating establishment.:cool:

backenj

Last I checked Red Robin is Anti also. You might want to rethink your choice of eating establishment.:cool:

Nobody said any thing at Red Robin. Sat there for about 40 minutes. But my hair is high and tight, I was wearing a polo shirt and nice brown shorts. Didn't care for the ribs.

Last edited: