• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I am officially a Nevada resident

JohnMoses

Went to the DMV earlier to get my drivers license. I am officially a Nevada resident now. It feels good to get out of Illinois.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Welcome to America! Well, most of what is left of it, anyway.

Let me know when you need a CCW permit through an instructor that actually respects OC as well.

Merlin

Welcome to the land of the (more) free (than Illinois).

What side of town? Just trying to determine if we can grab some lunch in any practical way..

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

JohnMoses

Welcome to the land of the (more) free (than Illinois).

What side of town? Just trying to determine if we can grab some lunch in any practical way..

I am in Spring Valley.

NYMike

Back at ya!

I moved from NYC last July. Had to GTFO of that sewer. Lived there 41 years. Then I opened my eyes when I got married and became responsible for another's life. Got my gun permits and everything, jumped thru the hoops as required but then realized with all my guns I still can't protect myself and my wife when we are out of the home. F it. I voted with my feet.

Last edited:

Merlin

I moved from NYC last July. Had to GTFO of that sewer. Lived there 41 years. Then I opened my eyes when I got married and became responsible for another's life. Got my gun permits and everything, jumped thru the hoops as required but then realized with all my guns I still can't protect myself and my wife when we are out of the home. F it. I voted with my feet.

Glad to have you brother. I can't imagine living in NY, CA, or IL nowadays. They are like another country.