• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Camp out 5/17 - 5/19/13

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
My Sweet Baboo and I are in #23. It is an eight human position, so I will try to bring a few extra wetside folks. We will be a thursday arrival.

Last edited:

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Here is who we have so far:

#10 GutShotWily & Zenov
#18 Squeak & Mrs. Squeak
#21 gogodawgs/Deros
#22 Bill Starks (aka m1gunr)
#23 MSGLaigaie & Sweet Baboo
#24 Thor
#25 Orphan, Mrs Orpahn & Bookman
#28 goldigger
#?? Squeak?

Last edited:

golddigger14s

Activist Member
They have a limit of how many people per site, do they have a gun limit? (Just in case you don't know me, I have a sarcastic sense of humor.)

OlGutshotWilly

Campaign Veteran
I just called my wife "My Sweet Baboo" yesterday..............she thought I called her a baboon..........I had to explain to her that it was a term of Love and Affection that I had seen used, and that I never uttered baboon. :shocker:

phoneguy

We are sharing the site with Squeak

My wife and I well bring an Chicken enchilada dish.

Squeak

Anyone that has a site reserved and has room for others, please post ASAP. Some ( Fishnranger), do not have a spot yet. Also, if you have some fire wood, that wood help! Be sure and get your tickets-$5- for the drawing.(see me)!:banana:

OlGutshotWilly

Campaign Veteran
My tent spot is open for anyone who needs to use it. I will also be bringing a good amount of firewood in the trailer with me.

Cheers,
bill

Do I buy the tickets from you at the campground, or do I need to come down to the Federal way coffee meet?

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
My tent spot is open for anyone who needs to use it. I will also be bringing a good amount of firewood in the trailer with me.

Cheers,
bill

Do I buy the tickets from you at the campground, or do I need to come down to the Federal way coffee meet?

Post your credit card number here, I will snail mail you a receipt...

golddigger14s

Activist Member
I have site #28, and the tent site is open. I'm not sure of my work schedule yet, so the site may be up for grabs all together. I am tolerant of all calibers by the way.

Squeak

Post your credit card number here, I will snail mail you a receipt...

I think there is a little confusion here, MR GOGOPUPPIES! I, me , the Squeakmeister, is the one selling the tickets! I only accept cash! Just email me the cash. Thank you very much!:banana:

Zenov

Canada checking in

Hi there,
Canadian here (Matt). Yes I'm the one wasting all your guys' time on if i can OC in your fine state. Still don't have a solid answer but I'm working on it. I think I could be persuaded to join you guys on this camp trip. Possibly not carrying :(. I have a trailer but it's a bit of a drive for me so thought I might break out the tent. Does anyone happen to have a tent spot left? Must be Canadian friendly....:banana:

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Does anyone happen to have a tent spot left? Must be Canadian friendly....:banana:

I have room at the inn. I will be bringing a few folks, but I believe we can take more.
My Sweet Baboo was born Canadian, but has US Citizenship. She is always welcomed home when we go to Canada.

Zenov

I have room at the inn. I will be bringing a few folks, but I believe we can take more.
My Sweet Baboo was born Canadian, but has US Citizenship. She is always welcomed home when we go to Canada.

Thank you. Gutshotwilly graciously offered his tent spot. Though is it prudent to ask if this is a good idea? :p Ha. I'm just working out some planning to make sure I can go before I commit to taking his spot. Thanks for the offer.

P.S no offence to other generations. But are any of the likely attendants going to be around my age (27)? Not that it will sway my opinion, more of a curiosity.

Thor80

P.S no offence to other generations. But are any of the likely attendants going to be around my age (27)? Not that it will sway my opinion, more of a curiosity.

I've got you beat by about 5 years (32) but I'll be there with my wife, 3 and 9 year old. My tent site is taken by SnarlyWino though..... If you could make thought that would be great! And on our Canadian Bretheren topic my cousin is married to a Canadian and reverse immigrated to Canada! I also drove through Canada twice from Alaska, once in '97 when my folks moved to WA and once in '98 when I moved to ID. Beautiful country there!

-Thor

Zenov

I've got you beat by about 5 years (32) but I'll be there with my wife, 3 and 9 year old. My tent site is taken by SnarlyWino though..... If you could make thought that would be great! And on our Canadian Bretheren topic my cousin is married to a Canadian and reverse immigrated to Canada! I also drove through Canada twice from Alaska, once in '97 when my folks moved to WA and once in '98 when I moved to ID. Beautiful country there!

-Thor

Ok good to know. Looks like I am indeed coming. I will be in gutshotwilly's tent spot. Prepare for invasion of Canada.