• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hazel Park football game

rampage537

Right now i currenlty waiting for my CPL to come in the mail. So i know i am unable to carry in a PFZ such as a school so i left my sidearm at home but left my holster on. I walked into the football game all was fine,* they gave me a discount cause I have an unusually large family.* As I walk through the gate and get about 25 feet an HP LEO runs up and tells me to turn around looks in my holster. She saw it was empty and walked away without saying anything.* Now there are LEO's watching me. Guess they are not to open to OC here. I would bet that if I had my CPL and OC'd I would not be posting this now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2