Thread: Gunman loose as two men shot dead. Sydney.

I come from a land downunder.

Gunman loose as two men shot dead. Sydney.

Australias former prim Minister, John Howards five hundred million dollar gun steal back, the recent 2012 Firearms Ammunition Amendment Bill, compulsory firearms registration, and every other firearms law and all other regulations, including armed self defence of any kind being declared illegal, doesnt seem to stop these criminals getting hold of firearms and shooting each other and endangering unarmed peoples lives. Were now as usual waiting for the anties to start screaming for tougher, tighter firearms laws.

Gunman loose as two men shot dead on Boronia Street, South Wentworthville by: Nathan Klein and Leigh van den Broeke From: The Daily Telegraph August 31, 2012 9:02AM.

Last edited by Haz.; 08-30-2012 at 06:44 PM.
    When a criminal invades your home and has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.

My Definition of Gun Control: The idea that dozens of people found dead in the Broadway Café, Tasmania, and many also seriously wounded, all while waiting for police, who were called to show up and protect them, is somehow morally superior to having several armed and therefore alive civilian's explaining to police how the attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

earth's crust
    Stupid prisoners ! Hahahaha

Chesterfield, Virginia, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Stupid prisoners ! Hahahaha
    Laughed so hard at this it brought tears to my eyes! TOoo funny!