• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Don't Tread on Me License Plate -

OC for ME

It is the Gubermint, but it is also a bureaucracy that is just chock full of bureaucrats with a few anti-liberty bureaucrats sprinkled in for good measure. Everybody "knows" those "Don't Tread On Me" folks are gun nuts.

mechanicworkman

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr...........,

I have received confirmation your plate order is completed and being sent to the Florissant office today.

Thank you again for your patience with this plate order.

Motor Vehicle Complex Area Supervisor

mspgunner

The "PLATE"!

After "intervention" by the offcie of my State Senator Brian Nieves I just had a call from the MO. Dept. of Revenue in Jefferson City. The "Don't Tred On Me" license plate is at the local DMV Office ready to be picked up. The DMV failed to notify me that it was sent. At least I'll get it tomorrow, picture to follow assuming they sent the correct plate.

Freedom 1st

After "intervention" by the offcie of my State Senator Brian Nieves I just had a call from the MO. Dept. of Revenue in Jefferson City. The "Don't Tred On Me" license plate is at the local DMV Office ready to be picked up. The DMV failed to notify me that it was sent. At least I'll get it tomorrow, picture to follow assuming they sent the correct plate.

Remember to thank the DMV for getting it to you before it expired. LOL
Looking forward to pics.

Redbaron007

Welll.......I checked......THEY are here.....Now they are on the vehicle!!! :banana: :monkey :cool:

They arrived last last Wed, or so they stated. Never rec'd any notification; although the lady stated I could still get one....sometimes two weeks behind the plates! :eek:

Last edited:

Oramac

Did you order it using their online ordering system, or did you have to physically go to the DMV to order it?

Redbaron007

Here ya go.

null-156.jpg

null-159.jpg

Redbaron007

The nmbers of the plate... They probably mean something> Beyond me.

Other Don't Tred on Me plates I saw at DMV had letters I couldn't figure out as well.

Glad you got'em. It will be interesting to see and meet others with this plate, I suppose all have a cause.

I like to run...it stands for half marathons and 5ks. Nothing major.

Some of the other options I wanted were taken on other specialty plates. :confused:

Redbaron007

A lot of things (2A) that would be good on these plates are taken, just like 2A screen names, all the ones you might think of first are long gone!

Yep....I even tried my screen name, albeit abbreviated Red007, it was taken. The lady at the license bureau said people will reserve their plates, but then never follow through with getting them, so they may be reserved when you look for it, but 30-60 days later, may be available. :eek:

Redbaron007

What's funny is my wife saw the plates....she then decided to tell me she didn't like the color scheme, and why would I have a serpent on my plates...It looks demonic! :lol:

Needless to say, she wasn't/isn't impressed. She would have chosen pink! :lol: