• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

good news for those in NKY

ps1mhd

walk in down town Cincy

Did a walk in down town Cincy.
Had a late lunch on the Square then when to the Serpentine Wall park.
One park employee asked if I had a ccw I told him I did not need one that Ohio was a open carry state.
He asked if I was sure I said yes and walked away.

PIC_0149.jpg
This was posted on the square sorry don't know how to enlarge it.
If you click on it you should be able to do it yourself.
4th line reads no weapons or firearms
I don't think any police saw me and no one yelled he has a gun and ran off:p
May go up for the fireworks but they are calling for rain Sunday.

Mike

Sundiver

Ohio Law seems similar to Ky law

Wouldn't it be nice to send this to every PD in Kentucky? Wouldn't it be even better to see them send out their own version of it to their Leo's?

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
He's a Phoenix. :lol:
Yeah, the Chief is, but in this case I think the thanks should go to the law department (Law Department Memo on Open Carry...) - and that's where OCers need information to come from to change behaviors.

Last edited: