Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Open Carry Dinner

  1. #1
    Regular Member mspgunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ellisville, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    1,966

    Open Carry Dinner

    Pacific, Mo. Dept. 9th 2012.
    D'Angelos 3:00PM, come on out.

    http://stlouis.citysearch.com/profil...d_angelos.html

    Last edited by mspgunner; 08-31-2012 at 08:58 AM.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    st louis
    Posts
    640
    I will be out of town! I have not been to a get to gether since Doc days.
    Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.

  3. #3
    Regular Member mspgunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ellisville, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    1,966
    Quote Originally Posted by kylemoul View Post
    I will be out of town! I have not been to a get to gether since Doc days.
    DOC really has been out of the picture for the most part. he taught us alot and I chat with him from time to time. He "IS" the father of "modern" OC on the east side of the State!
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    st louis
    Posts
    640
    I know. He must be getting too old to move about.
    Lets hope he doesn't see that.
    Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Florissant, MO
    Posts
    130

    Re: Open Carry Dinner

    I should be able to make it.

    Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

  6. #6
    Regular Member mspgunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ellisville, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    1,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus97 View Post
    I should be able to make it.

    Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2
    From other sources, we should have two "new" folks so far, if they show.

    I have a small peice of property 15 minutes or so from there, 1:00PM I'm inviting folks who want to go shoot to come out early, meet there, go boom and then back. It can't be raining or real wet.

    email me in interested. So far there are 4 people planning on going shooting first.

    No facilities, buildings, potty or water.... Just a road and woods, 10 ac. with a small clearing. It's for sale by owner (me), but going on the market soon.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

  7. #7
    Regular Member freak4cycles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    St Charles
    Posts
    46

    Im in

    Quote Originally Posted by mspgunner View Post
    From other sources, we should have two "new" folks so far, if they show.

    I have a small peice of property 15 minutes or so from there, 1:00PM I'm inviting folks who want to go shoot to come out early, meet there, go boom and then back. It can't be raining or real wet.

    email me in interested. So far there are 4 people planning on going shooting first.

    No facilities, buildings, potty or water.... Just a road and woods, 10 ac. with a small clearing. It's for sale by owner (me), but going on the market soon.
    I would like to do some target practice before we go eat. I am in for both events. Please send me an email with the address etc. or map directions. As long as the rain is not there with us. LOL

    thanks

  8. #8
    Regular Member mspgunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ellisville, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    1,966
    Quote Originally Posted by freak4cycles View Post
    I would like to do some target practice before we go eat. I am in for both events. Please send me an email with the address etc. or map directions. As long as the rain is not there with us. LOL

    thanks
    There are a few people that want to go shoot'n. We'll meet at D'Angelos at 1:00.

    http://www.dangelospizza.com/

    And I lost you email address... agian! PM me please.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

  9. #9
    Accomplished Advocate
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    1,924
    Is that supposed to say Sept 9 instead of Dept 9?


    I Might. As you have picked a Sunday, I should be ok with the kids, not sure about travel though, will have to see. Latest rumor was Memphis, but that was not confirmed, supposed to meet with the boss on Tuesday, will know more then.

    Certainly up for some shootin and you know I car not about the mud if it rains
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

  10. #10
    Regular Member xdmcompact's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    St Louis City
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by mspgunner View Post
    There are a few people that want to go shoot'n. We'll meet at D'Angelos at 1:00.

    http://www.dangelospizza.com/

    And I lost you email address... agian! PM me please.
    Count me in for some shooting before we eat!

  11. #11
    Regular Member mspgunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ellisville, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    1,966
    Quote Originally Posted by xdmcompact View Post
    Count me in for some shooting before we eat!
    D'Angelos, we'll leave there at 1:00 PM sharp! Bring targets and something to hold them on the twine I hang between trees. Water is a good idea too. I think there may be 8 or so of us. Eye and ear protection is a must too, lots of rocks. I have hung with many of you, shot with few, this should be interesting! I've warned the neighbors! Hopefully it will dry out! I'll head out to the property before we go as a group and then go back to meet at D'angelos. That way I'll know what the "clearing" looks like that is down a steep hill. There is an alternative but more crowded....

    Pictures: http://photobucket.com/robertsville
    Last edited by mspgunner; 09-01-2012 at 04:00 PM.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

  12. #12
    Regular Member mspgunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ellisville, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    1,966
    Quote Originally Posted by LMTD View Post
    Is that supposed to say Sept 9 instead of Dept 9?


    I Might. As you have picked a Sunday, I should be ok with the kids, not sure about travel though, will have to see. Latest rumor was Memphis, but that was not confirmed, supposed to meet with the boss on Tuesday, will know more then.

    Certainly up for some shootin and you know I car not about the mud if it rains
    Yep, It's Sept. 9th. Although mud is not a problem driving our jeeps, it can be a problem walking.
    I'll head down there early moring Sunday, set up some shoot'n areas one place or another. As long as it's not raining we'll be good to go.
    WILL cancel the shooting if it rains and meet at 3:30 at D'Angelos.

    Meeting/leaving at D'angelo's @ 1:00 if weather is good! I hope no one is late.....
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

  13. #13
    Accomplished Advocate BB62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    3,887
    If you fellows have an e-mail notification list, I'd like to be put on it.

    Please PM me with an address, and thanks!

  14. #14
    Regular Member freak4cycles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    St Charles
    Posts
    46

    Today is the day

    Not to late for any OC member to join us for a dinner. Today is the day, dont miss another chance to exircise this right of yours so you dont loose it.

    SEE YA THERE!

  15. #15
    Regular Member mspgunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ellisville, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    1,966
    Quote Originally Posted by freak4cycles View Post
    Not to late for any OC member to join us for a dinner. Today is the day, dont miss another chance to exircise this right of yours so you dont loose it.

    SEE YA THERE!
    From here and Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/107846675926969/ ), we are expecting a nice group, I'd estimate 15-20 people. Can't beat the company!
    Last edited by mspgunner; 09-09-2012 at 10:24 AM.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

  16. #16
    Accomplished Advocate
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    1,924
    I forgot about it. ;(
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •