• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Dinner

mspgunner

Pacific, Mo. Dept. 9th 2012.
D'Angelos 3:00PM, come on out.

http://stlouis.citysearch.com/profile/5724142/pacific_mo/d_angelos.html

OCPacific.jpg

Last edited:

mspgunner

I should be able to make it.

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

From other sources, we should have two "new" folks so far, if they show.

I have a small peice of property 15 minutes or so from there, 1:00PM I'm inviting folks who want to go shoot to come out early, meet there, go boom and then back. It can't be raining or real wet.

email me in interested. So far there are 4 people planning on going shooting first.

No facilities, buildings, potty or water.... Just a road and woods, 10 ac. with a small clearing. It's for sale by owner (me), but going on the market soon.

freak4cycles

Im in

From other sources, we should have two "new" folks so far, if they show.

I have a small peice of property 15 minutes or so from there, 1:00PM I'm inviting folks who want to go shoot to come out early, meet there, go boom and then back. It can't be raining or real wet.

email me in interested. So far there are 4 people planning on going shooting first.

No facilities, buildings, potty or water.... Just a road and woods, 10 ac. with a small clearing. It's for sale by owner (me), but going on the market soon.

I would like to do some target practice before we go eat. I am in for both events. Please send me an email with the address etc. or map directions. As long as the rain is not there with us. LOL

thanks

mspgunner

I would like to do some target practice before we go eat. I am in for both events. Please send me an email with the address etc. or map directions. As long as the rain is not there with us. LOL

thanks

There are a few people that want to go shoot'n. We'll meet at D'Angelos at 1:00.

http://www.dangelospizza.com/

And I lost you email address... agian! PM me please.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Is that supposed to say Sept 9 instead of Dept 9?

I Might. As you have picked a Sunday, I should be ok with the kids, not sure about travel though, will have to see. Latest rumor was Memphis, but that was not confirmed, supposed to meet with the boss on Tuesday, will know more then.

Certainly up for some shootin and you know I car not about the mud if it rains :)

mspgunner

Count me in for some shooting before we eat!

D'Angelos, we'll leave there at 1:00 PM sharp! Bring targets and something to hold them on the twine I hang between trees. Water is a good idea too. I think there may be 8 or so of us. Eye and ear protection is a must too, lots of rocks. I have hung with many of you, shot with few, this should be interesting! I've warned the neighbors! Hopefully it will dry out! I'll head out to the property before we go as a group and then go back to meet at D'angelos. That way I'll know what the "clearing" looks like that is down a steep hill. There is an alternative but more crowded....

Pictures: http://photobucket.com/robertsville

Last edited:

mspgunner

Is that supposed to say Sept 9 instead of Dept 9?

I Might. As you have picked a Sunday, I should be ok with the kids, not sure about travel though, will have to see. Latest rumor was Memphis, but that was not confirmed, supposed to meet with the boss on Tuesday, will know more then.

Certainly up for some shootin and you know I car not about the mud if it rains :)

Yep, It's Sept. 9th. Although mud is not a problem driving our jeeps, it can be a problem walking.
I'll head down there early moring Sunday, set up some shoot'n areas one place or another. As long as it's not raining we'll be good to go.
WILL cancel the shooting if it rains and meet at 3:30 at D'Angelos.

Meeting/leaving at D'angelo's @ 1:00 if weather is good! I hope no one is late.....

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
If you fellows have an e-mail notification list, I'd like to be put on it.

Please PM me with an address, and thanks!

freak4cycles

Today is the day

Not to late for any OC member to join us for a dinner. Today is the day, dont miss another chance to exircise this right of yours so you dont loose it.

SEE YA THERE!

mspgunner

Last edited: