• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Two Instances Where Armed Bystanders Stopped Crimes In The Past Week

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I think he'll be fine....

Pretty bold statement.

Do you know anyone who has intentionally killed another person? Have you ever intentionally killed another person? What do you know about this individual that allows you to make so bold a statement.

We all hope he will be OK and not suffer any long-term distress or trauma (physical or emotional) because of the event.

stay safe.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Pretty bold statement.

Do you know anyone who has intentionally killed another person? Have you ever intentionally killed another person? What do you know about this individual that allows you to make so bold a statement.

We all hope he will be OK and not suffer any long-term distress or trauma (physical or emotional) because of the event.

stay safe.

He shot a person who was a dire threat to himself ... he's well trained with firearms and carries. You should not carry if you are not willing to shoot someone who is a threat to oneself..and to not cry any tears over it.