• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Well-Read Rogue: Introduction

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
... one of the greatest things about being a voracious reader is sharing the books and worlds you have discovered with your friends. Nothing (outside of female nudity of course) gets me more excited than sharing a literary discovery with a fellow reader.

That is why I have decided to add a regular feature on Monachus Lex called “The Well-Read Rogue” wherein I will share with you the books and series that I consider must-reads. I hope you enjoy these interludes between legal and gun-rights commentary as much as I expect to enjoy sharing them with you.

Read more at http://monachuslex.com/?p=1363

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
A Blog/soapbox worth following too - a window into your mind that helps to understand so much else.

Words have meaning. Knowing something about the person using them gives us the gift of insight and thereby greater definition.

BTW - I believe the anticipated result from your July exam are due soon, are they not?