Thread: Greater Richmond Labor Day Weekend OC Breakfast @ Golden Corral southside

Greater Richmond Labor Day Weekend OC Breakfast @ Golden Corral southside

Breakfast will be had beginning officially at 9:30 AM at the Golden Corral, 11 S Providence Rd, Richmond, VA 23236. Those showing up early will be afforded the opportunity to make snarky comments about those not yet there.

Remember, it will be the last time you may wear white until April of 2013. Get those patent leather shoes and belts shined up and come on out for some serious discussion.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Snarky comments??? Ill be there

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Hmm boy - along with the hot sticky buns they now have a custom omelet grill too.

Will be there, but not wearing any white patent leather.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Sorry, guys, but I dislike the food. Think I wll bathe my dog instead.
    Last edited by riverrat10k; 09-02-2012 at 10:40 AM.
    Remember Peter Nap and Skidmark. Do them proud. Be active. Be well informed. ALL rights matter.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when you may have to back up your acts with your life."

--Robert A. Heinlein

Hey NSA! *&$# you. Record this--- MOLON LABE!

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Sorry, not this week. I'm trying to catch up on everything I've neglected the last few weeks. If I don't get the wheat planted I'll have to eat it.

I also need a couple of hours to beat up my hands with the .460.

Hey Riverrat.....did you know 460 ends with a 0

So does .380, Peter...,

Quote Originally Posted by peter nap View Post
    Sorry, not this week. I'm trying to catch up on everything I've neglected the last few weeks. If I don't get the wheat planted I'll have to eat it.

I also need a couple of hours to beat up my hands with the .460.

but I don't think he's gonna run out and buy one!!!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

How is it......

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Breakfast will be had beginning officially at 9:30 AM at the Golden Corral, 11 S Providence Rd, Richmond, VA 23236. Those showing up early will be afforded the opportunity to make snarky comments about those not yet there.

Remember, it will be the last time you may wear white until April of 2013. Get those patent leather shoes and belts shined up and come on out for some serious discussion.

stay safe.
    that every time y'all pick a south side location I have to work, or in this case am out of town?

Wish I could have been there, but am currently on Long Island for my daughter's wedding.

Sorry guys, but "The Princess" will always come first. That's my job. I'm the Daddy.

I Iam sure Skid made some snarky comment about me not showing at a location in my backyard.

;.)

Quote Originally Posted by va_tazdad View Post
    I Iam sure Skid made some snarky comment about me not showing at a location in my backyard. ;.)
    Believe it or not, you were spared because Tanner brought his dad to join us at breakfast. Some serious and entertaining about differences of opinion on gun laws and how folks feel about how far the gooberment gets into personal afairs.

The nice-looking grandmotherly-looking lady two tables over kept giving me (or just my revolver) the evil eye. I'm pretty sure it was not because I had more than one spoonful of mushroom on top of my eggs.

On the other hand, nobody in the large herd of folks who were coming in as we were heading out seemed to notice at all - they just kept up a slow stampede towards breakfast.

stay safe.

PS - Tanner and I agreed that we are in shape. You all know the tag line so I will not bore you with it.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Think that Tanner's dad was exposed to a different perspective of how some of our laws work. He seemed to enjoy the flow of the conversation. Hope that we have a chance to meet up with him again.

One of the ladies sitting by the wall tried to curdle the cream in my coffee...when I finally got it. The function of the dining room does suffer when Christie is not there.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Sorry I missed the Dad but got my wheat planted, another section of kale in, fixed the flat on my ATV, shot up a fair number of 460's (limp wristed two and got stovepipes), shot the 38 super conversion and need a new mainspring so the dreaded 9mm barrel goes back in for a while.

It's nice being back!

Skid....maybe the eyeballer likes you

Skid....maybe the eyeballer likes you
    or she's a casting agent for a remake of Christmas Story and thinks she found the ideal candidate for the bad tempered mall santa ?

Here you go Sidestreet

This was unusual. Same trail but one going east and one going west
    The easterner is on the far right

Peter - strange looking tail on that critter.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Peter - strange looking tail on that critter.
    I noticed that. I've never seen one curl it up like that.

is that a bob cat?

And yea! Now you see how even bigger of a miracle it is that I was able to keep an open mind about alot of the things I was learning on this site and other places. At Paul said he has been drinking the coolaid for to long. He did say he enjoyed it and would go again. After all was said and done he mostly agreed with you guys about the register thing. The part that he said he was unsure about was out side when we were talking about weather or not you admit to the police that you intended to kill the man when he attacked you.

Remember he is still drinking the coolaid and kill is a scary word. I would agree with you guys as far as saying I intended to shoot him to stop him. It was not my intent to kill him but it was my intent to stop him. So yea I did shoot him on perpose. Honestly im not sure I would know if he was dead or not in most situations. After he stops I will get far enough away as not to flee the scene but I dont see myself checking to see if he is dead, rather that he has stoped attacking me. Also I do remember some posts from a good amount of people about shoot to stop, and not shoot to kill. It can give the wrong inpression. http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...top-the-threat

Im thursty.............Im thinking coolaid
    In our quest for knowledge we must be prepared for and armed against misinformation.

Peter Nap - those pictures are unpossible! DGIF says there are none of those beasts in Virginia.

http://www.roanoke.com/outdoors/billcochran/wb/238521

http://rule-303.blogspot.com/2008/04...ow-theyre.html

http://www.dgif.virginia.gov/virgini...cats-in-va.pdf

My guess is that you captured pics of a pair of chupcabra in camoflage.

stay safe.

----Allahpundit

Remember Peter Nap and Skidmark. Do them proud. Be active. Be well informed. ALL rights matter.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when you may have to back up your acts with your life."

--Robert A. Heinlein

Hey NSA! *&$# you. Record this--- MOLON LABE!

Thank you , Peter. That was just amazing!!! Looks like they're eatin' pretty good too!!! Very good size and healthy looking pair of cats. You've got your own game preserve up there. i guess I'll have to start calling you "Bwana"!!!

"Nap's Snaps" or "Snaps by Nap", are sure to please!!!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless. (translation for this thread, we all bring "something" to the "fight", and we must not stop until the "threat" has ended.)