• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Not everyone sees your glock

skiingislife725

Was swinging into the wal-borg in yakima for some clays and shells and on the way out the checker guy goes, "Remington?" I looked at him thinking, "what the hell?" "Umm nope, a glock." He gave me a really puzzled look and then we parted. And then it finally hit me, he probably didnt even see the glock. Just thought it was funny and id pass it along.

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
Was swinging into the wal-borg in yakima for some clays and shells and on the way out the checker guy goes, "Remington?" I looked at him thinking, "what the hell?" "Umm nope, a glock." He gave me a really puzzled look and then we parted. And then it finally hit me, he probably didnt even see the glock. Just thought it was funny and id pass it along.

I got a chuckle out of this, thank you.

amlevin

Remington huh!

In some communities EVERY gun is called a Glock. Had some skateboarder that was behind me in a grocery check out line tell me one day "Nice Glock". Never figured out how he could mistake a Sig for a Glock but then again----

WOD

That's funny, because several people who noticed my Glock, asked if it was an XD..... go figure,...

TechnoWeenie

Everyone asks me whatever it is that they know.

'Is that a Glock?'

'Is that an XD?'

'Is that 9mm?'

I have YET to get ONE person correctly identify the caliber, and only ONE person noticed it as an M&P, and only because that's what he carried (CC).

BobR

I always notice when people are carrying Glocks, I just ignore it. They are already carrying a Glock, no sense in adding to their embarassment by pointing it out in public!!!!! :) ;)

bob

amlevin

I always notice when people are carrying Glocks, I just ignore it. They are already carrying a Glock, no sense in adding to their embarassment by pointing it out in public!!!!! :) ;)

bob

roflmao2.gif
roflmao2.gif
roflmao2.gif
roflmao2.gif

Last edited: