Thread: First time I OC"d in Louisville tonight.

First time I OC"d in Louisville tonight.

Went to Red Lobster for "ENDLESS SHRIMP".

We had a 40 minute wait to sit down so we stood in the waiting area. I was carrying my Taurus 24/7OSS. It's not a small gun by any means.

No one said anything about it to me. No one called the cops. I didn't even get any dirty looks.

Sounds like you are almost disappointed ...
    I still like to hear the non events

I figured as much as people say that they "hear about how bad Louisville is" to carry in, I thought I'd post my non-event to help calm some nerves.

I've only lived in Kentucky for 2.5 years give or take, but this is the first time I've ever been in Louisville, except for just driving through.

I travel into KY a few times a year, I also pass through on 75 with a few stops when I head to MI with the family to see my folks (twice a year).
    I am very pleased to say that to point I have never had an issue in KY.

Oh no. It just gets easier from there. Next thing you know you're the crazy person trying to get the public office courthouse to allow firearms carried in there.

I am glad you had no issues.
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.

I had a pretty good time trying to convince kids that they can earn points by pulling the rubber bands off the lobsters in the display tank.

Quote Originally Posted by flb_78 View Post
    I had a pretty good time trying to convince kids that they can earn points by pulling the rubber bands off the lobsters in the display tank.
    Were the bands colored to denote the size of the claw? The bigger the claw, the more points.
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.