• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First time I OC"d in Louisville tonight.

flb_78

Went to Red Lobster for "ENDLESS SHRIMP".

We had a 40 minute wait to sit down so we stood in the waiting area. I was carrying my Taurus 24/7OSS. It's not a small gun by any means.

No one said anything about it to me. No one called the cops. I didn't even get any dirty looks.

flb_78

I figured as much as people say that they "hear about how bad Louisville is" to carry in, I thought I'd post my non-event to help calm some nerves.

I've only lived in Kentucky for 2.5 years give or take, but this is the first time I've ever been in Louisville, except for just driving through.

pfries

I travel into KY a few times a year, I also pass through on 75 with a few stops when I head to MI with the family to see my folks (twice a year).
I am very pleased to say that to point I have never had an issue in KY.

09jisaac

Oh no. It just gets easier from there. Next thing you know you're the crazy person trying to get the public office courthouse to allow firearms carried in there.

I am glad you had no issues.

flb_78

I had a pretty good time trying to convince kids that they can earn points by pulling the rubber bands off the lobsters in the display tank.

09jisaac

I had a pretty good time trying to convince kids that they can earn points by pulling the rubber bands off the lobsters in the display tank.

Were the bands colored to denote the size of the claw? The bigger the claw, the more points.